Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

c/life on mobile

since late last week i cant access the forum on my mobile.
it isn't an iphone or anything flash but i have never had problems before.
i can access the home page and access other sites no problems.

has something on the forum changed?

any ideas? (not too techy)

Comments

• edited June 2009
    possibly settings on your phone - cookies stuff.
  • I can connect fine on my iPhone - but noticed I wasn't able to view all images last week

Gremlins ahoy?!?
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]since late last week i cant access the forum on my mobile.
    it isn't an iphone or anything flash but i have never had problems before.
    i can access the home page and access other sites no problems.

has something on the forum changed?

any ideas? (not too techy)

Same as that, since last Thursday I have not been able to access it on my mob, was fine for the previous year, no setting change.
  • Hmm, strange. Have heard from a couple of others having minor issues in the last week so we'll try and look into it. No set pattern though, everyone has been different.

Had no issues on my phone though.
  • Me too. Fine on Wed but then not on Thur. Havent changed anything on my phone and have no issues accessing any other web pages.

SORT IT AAAARRRT!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Hmm, strange. Have heard from a couple of others having minor issues in the last week so we'll try and look into it. No set pattern though, everyone has been different.

Had no issues on my phone though.

I'm alright Jack!! screw you guys!

Typical of everything thats wrong with this club at the momment IMO

:-)
  • Nothing whatsoever has changed on this end, but I'll look into it.
  • Something with S60 Nokia that stops the site loading once it gets to a certain point, and crashes the browser.
  • CHGCHG
    edited June 2009
    I have a N95 Nokia, it kept crashing but would eventually load with perseverance, then just stopped working altogether from last Thursday.
  • I'm getting shot of this darn Nokia in a few weeks, just waiting for Apple to do the announcing tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Another year left on my contract for me, rubbish.
  • Had some probs on my E71, loading then crashing. Changed the style to @work and it seems to be ok, touch wood.
  • i thought a mobile was supposed to be for talkin ?
  • edited June 2009
    Nor me, definately not the phone its new. ;)
  • The same as a few of the others. Was fine up till last week, but now it's knacked.
  • BDLBDL
    edited June 2009
    Erm................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51WIykNTUV0
  • I can't get pictures now either on mobile or t'internet. Missed out on seeing last weeks 'would ya' as a result!
  • Me too, error 502
  • I'm having problems now. I can load the site on my Blackberry but it doesn't appear to fit on the screen and all of the topics overlap.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Nothing whatsoever has changed on this end, but I'll look into it.

any news on this ?

still cant access the forum. get an 'error 502' message.
    can access other parts of this site, and all other sites.
  • Sponsored links:

• its being investigated PBS, we think its linked to something else. Hopefully have some news in the next day or two.
  • CL is running fine on my HTC Touch Pro...
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its being investigated PBS, we think its linked to something else. Hopefully have some news in the next day or two.
    Is that an answer to the last post, or a preview of next week's press conference?
  • Mine seems to be working again