Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bassini/Birmingham/Simon Jordan

Wow, the most extraordinary interview just now on Talksport, him & Jordan trading insults
Bassini definitely has a screw loose 

Comments

• He did the same a few weeks ago, that one was a car crash, todays was an air crash! I can't believe they gave him airtime, although it was entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
  • I listened to him the other week and I couldn’t believe how poorly he came across.  It was a bit cringeworthy to be honest. I don’t have this one is even worse and I’ll try and find it later. I find it staggering that people like him still in business
  • Swisdom said:
    I listened to him the other week and I couldn’t believe how poorly he came across.  It was a bit cringeworthy to be honest. I don’t have this one is even worse and I’ll try and find it later. I find it staggering that people like him still in business
    He is not “in business” in any sense that would be recognised by a normal law-abiding tax-paying businessperson.
  • Incredible
  • Jordan just said he does not think Bassini is 'all there'.
  • Jesus, we swerved one there.

Football is deep in the sewer 😞
  • He still supposed to by buying them? 

Birmingham make our recent history look pretty tame!
  • Who was on here saying they'd rather have Bassini than Sandgaard ...
  • Sponsored links:

• what a nutter
  • mad as a box of frogs
  • Jesus christ
  • On speed I think.😵‍💫
  • Oh dear no. Unbelievable Jeff! Cluck cluck, jibber jibber, my old man's a 🍄. Never mind shops in Oxford Street, a Circus is what Brum would be with that 🤡 running the show! 😎
  • Sponsored links:

• 19 business all have 1 director and no employees, no history of trading and all had bounce back loans......... 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    19 business all have 1 director and no employees, no history of trading and all had bounce back loans......... 
    Disgusting - bounce back loans were a disgrace - client of mine took one, despite having plenty of money, and all his tenants paying rent - I was powerless to stop it - a few weeks later he had a new Range Rover…..
  • That was painful listening

• Never heard a live interview like that.  Absolute nut job
  • Oh Dear 😅🤣
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    19 business all have 1 director and no employees, no history of trading and all had bounce back loans......... 
    How much do the loans total?
    Presumably he can just spend the money & liquidate the companies?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    How much do the loans total?
    Presumably he can just spend the money & liquidate the companies?
    If he took the max per loan (£50k) it’s just under £1m……..