Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SPL 2022-23

Just checking out the Livingston v Rangers game before we kick off later today.
What is up with that pitch? First game of the season, you’d expect a lush green surface. This looks like it’s the last game of the season, not the first. Dreadful. Don’t know if there’s a good reason, but it looks pretty bad.

Anyway, main reason for starting this thread is to ask who people think will win it this year?
Only two teams in it, obviously, but I’m inclined to think Rangers (but as I say that, Livingston take the lead!)

Comments

• It looks artificial? - Lovely goal from Livingston though
    It was a nice goal. Scored by Joel Nouble. No idea if he’s related to Frank.
    It was a nice goal. Scored by Joel Nouble. No idea if he’s related to Frank.
    Frank is his older Brother
  • Just noticed Andrew Shinnie is playing for Livingston today as well
  • It is an artificial pitch. They never televise well. A few of them in the SPL now. Livingston, Kilmarnock etc.
  • Didn’t realise there were a few artificial pitches in Scotland. I guess it’s understandable for some sides to have artificial pitches, given the weather they get up there.
  • There is a really irritating bloke in the stands with a megaphone, which sounds like he's shouting through a toilet roll tube
  • Early days but the Goodson/Souttar defensive partnership is having some teething troubles.