Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Fleetwood 1-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave marks.
The discipline table now show cards only for League games.

Comments

• Great work @lancashire lad
    Sorry to be pedantic but woodwork hit twice I think, both by CBT and EGBO, as I said just an observation..👍
  • edited September 2022
    In the summary box you have Charlton with 3 shots on target but in the player breakdown there are only 2?

Edit: guess the goal counts as a shot on target so makes 3 in total so maybe not wrong, just my reading of it? 
  • Egbo had a shot on target you haven't logged
  • I appreciate your comments above but I go by the Press Association commentary and my own view if I watched the match. Officially we had one shot that hit the woodwork where I saw 2 one from B-T and one from Egbo which I have detailed on the 2nd table but in the 1st I have kept to the official line. If a shot hits the woodwork and doesn't go in it is not on target - sorry to be pedantic :smiley:
  • edited September 2022
    I appreciate your comments above but I go by the Press Association commentary and my own view if I watched the match. Officially we had one shot that hit the woodwork where I saw 2 one from B-T and one from Egbo which I have detailed on the 2nd table but in the 1st I have kept to the official line. If a shot hits the woodwork and doesn't go in it is not on target - sorry to be pedantic :smiley:

Yeah but....😉🤷‍♂️
  • Says it all about how crap we are, when a player who played only 21 minutes is MoM
  • Attendance 3,614, away support 350 approx.
  • edited September 2022
    Says it all about how crap we are, when a player who played only 21 minutes is MoM
    Say's nothing really, I think Leaburn only got that score for the goal, other players I thought were more effective, ie Egbo, O'connell, or Fraser, MoM is stretching it a bit..
  • an expected (by most of us) point that perhaps should have been 3 .. good that Egbo is fit at last, BUT the attack is still a major problem 
  • an expected (by most of us) point that perhaps should have been 3 .. good that Egbo is fit at last, BUT the attack is still a major problem 

Both need to improve but the defence is a bigger problem. Only 3 of the 13 teams above us have conceded more goals, whilst 6 of the 13 have scored less than us. 1 fortuitous clean sheet in 9 games simply isn't good enough whilst we have scored in all but 1 of our games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Says it all about how crap we are, when a player who played only 21 minutes is MoM
    That and sitting 14th in the third tier of league.