Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum update - September 2022

Just so it doesn't get lost in the flurry of posts on the Sandgaard thread, there was a Fans Forum meeting last night, and there's a brief update of what was discussed on the OS here:
We'll add the proper minutes when they finally emerge

Comments

• No mention of ticket prices?
  • No mention of why a striker wasn’t signed? And I’m not referring to Bonne!
  • edited September 2022
    Oh dear, when forget what you’ve said previously………

……On zoom (last year?)  when questioned about long term staff leaving/retiring ie: Mick and Nathan he quite happily stated it was for health reasons and while Nathan messaged me to say that was not the case within minutes. When questioned about Olly, he won’t discuss specifics about current or former employees! 🤷‍♂️

I had many a discussion with people after who mentioned their surprise that employee’s health issues being spoken about on an open forum. 

• Thanks for putting the minutes up so we can all read them.

Must have known what was happening with the club shop when he was asked about new book .

What is next, no valley review on sale on a match basis?

Full steam ahead Charlton regardless.
  • Interesting to read Clive Harris' email re the FF meetings basically  being " a futile, box ticking exercise" whilst confirming that the Group will continue to support the team.

Is this how the majority of fans feel or are most, who avoid social media, unaware of these meetings & the subsequent minutes ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Smoke & mirrors, Dan.

Smoke & mirrors. 
  • Smoke & mirrors, Dan.

Smoke & mirrors. 
    To be fair the minutes say ‘specific’ role. 

I read it that she supports TS and that is her remit. 

So whilst some may not like it there isn’t a contradiction to my reading. 
  • on a more general note I find it interesting that the detailed / specific issues are being discussed and hopefully addressed as this forum should support that. 

General gripes and opinions on the team and transfers aren’t ever going to be satisfied at a meeting like this. 
  • edited September 2022
    on a more general note I find it interesting that the detailed / specific issues are being discussed and hopefully addressed as this forum should support that. 

General gripes and opinions on the team and transfers aren’t ever going to be satisfied at a meeting like this. 
    Anything said about the club's so called bully?