Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friendly fixture proposed between ourselves and Wexford supporters

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
The Fans' Forum have received an e-mail from a representative of supporters of Wexford suggesting a friendly on the day before the 'big match'.

The supporters friendly is proposed for travelling Charlton fans (I assume we'll be taking at least eleven?) on Saturday 11th July. I don't really want to get into the business of co-ordinating arrangements, but if anyone feels enthusiastic enough to take on the task, please let me know and I'll pass on the contact details.

Who knows ........ a decent performance and you might be asked to line up on the Sunday as well.

Comments

• Dave i think Saturday is the 11th (shame i aint going got family in Wexford who live right next to a great pub)
  • Christ if we got a team out for this i would be amazed!!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Dave i think Saturday is the 11th (shame i aint going got family in Wexford who live right next to a great pub)

Oops - yes. Saturday 11th it is. I've edited the original.
  • I'm going to the Bray match but not Wexford
  • I think most are doing the Bray match rather than the Wexford game.

And after 6 hours on the guinness, I doubt any of our group will be in a fit state to run about.
  • Bray only for me......

Am staying at The Royal Hotel on the sea front, where are others stopping?
  • How do you get to Bray ?
  • Fly to Dublin.....

Cab or bus to Connolly Station in the city centre.....

DART Train to Bray. 30mins down the cost.

or

Do what I have and rent a car - £24.00 for 24 hours. www.novacar.com
  • Doing both games but not arriving in Wexford till Sunday lunchtime