Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live Streaming

edited February 2007 in Troubleshooting
Is anyone trying to watch through FSI and if so are they having any success?

Comments

• No but seems fine on Sopcast
  • I got it on TVUPlayer - StarSports, working fine for me, no sound though :(
  • where can i watch it and is it free?
  • Browny- needs to be organised at least 24 hrs before- and even them i haven't got on. :-(
  • ok cheers anyway m8
  • Just download SopCast / TVUPlayer (google em) and open it up, go to the channel list and choose StarSports, can be done on the day, FSI (which requires you to join 24hours before) only provides links and channel listing, not needed.
  • Hey- top man- watching now!

Thanks!
  • anybody tell me why full screen is so crap when small screen is crystal (ish)?
  • Thanks - nothing I can do then?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2007
    Resolution - its probably streamed at about 320x240. If it was any higher, you'd need a LAN speed link to view it - not to mention the buffering you'd experience would make it unwatchable
  • [cite]Posted By: salsa[/cite]Thanks - nothing I can do then?

Not really. You could knock the resolution down on your monitor, but that wouldn't really have the desired effect - it would still look blocky
  • Ah well - shouldn't really complain when watching them for free!!

Not doing badly either!

(cue Rooney hatrick)

Thanks folks
  • Got my 19" screnn at 800x600 and the pictuer is ok.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my 19" screnn at 800x600 and the pictuer is ok.
    LOL - that's like running a DB9 on a Micra engine...
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my 19" screnn at 800x600 and the pictuer is ok.
    LOL - that's like running a DB9 on a Micra engine...

Economical though ;-)
  • Yeah - but whats the Carbon Footprint?

:D
  • for anyone with PPstream:
    ppstream://hwmj3e32ne6ycokoapmt3ge5rab5tw4ze6dahwokmpuwea6z3ua45gid3hndxlzbapmumvtgmib5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/J2BSO2KOUZN7MRCMZY2KYFWS4XXWY6KQ