Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Highlights from the ex-Addicks derby as Stockley, Oshilaja and Kirk get on the scoresheet

Comments

• Glad none of them are with us now!
  • Nicely worked Fleetwood first goal for Stockley tap in. Looks the happiest Kirk has been for some time. I hope things work out for him a Burton. 
  • Of course Kirk will look happy....he just scored the winner deep into injury time!
  • Not forgetting Macgillivray was in goal for Burton too, and going a little further back, Brendan Wiredu was in midfield for Fleetwood. Some seriously shit defending from Fleetwood for Burton's second goal though, must've made Stockley feel quite at home...
  • Awful defending but Oshilaja was Stockley's man. He found it easier to barrack and point at others though on his debut :D
  • mendonca said:
    Awful defending but Oshilaja was Stockley's man. He found it easier to barrack and point at others though on his debut :D
    I think you are wrong about Oshilaja being Stockley's man to mark.  Oshilaja was playing in midfield for Burton. Stockley would pick up there CH at set plays.   
  • edited February 2023
    Not so sure myself. The ball bounced in front of (and over him) to the man behind him who was free (Osh). 

Maybe my mistake in stating his "man" too literally, in the context of marking. His zone.
  • Bad miss by Stockley from 3 yards.
    Macgillivray should have saved Burton's second. The shot wasn't that powerful and went through him. It wasn't awful, but even so... 
  • I have an awful feeling this is going to be another Tony Watt thread X 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• We used to have a "ex Addicks" thread. Watching the EFL highlights these days, with our massive player turnover they're everywhere. 
  • We used to have a "ex Addicks" thread. Watching the EFL highlights these days, with our massive player turnover they're everywhere. 
    Don’t killer! 🫣
  • Will Stockley get booed on Saturday?  Hope not, he always tried for us and scored a few important goals, shame it just didn’t work out for him this season. 
    By the Fleetwood fans.  :D
  • Will Stockley get booed on Saturday?  Hope not, he always tried for us and scored a few important goals, shame it just didn’t work out for him this season. 
    only after he scores

• mendonca said:
    Awful defending but Oshilaja was Stockley's man. He found it easier to barrack and point at others though on his debut :D
    I think you are wrong about Oshilaja being Stockley's man to mark.  Oshilaja was playing in midfield for Burton. Stockley would pick up there CH at set plays.   
    And people moan about our midfield, fucking hell 😅
  • edited February 2023
    Will Stockley get booed on Saturday?  Hope not, he always tried for us and scored a few important goals, shame it just didn’t work out for him this season. 
    I won't boo him but I disagree that he always tried for us. He essentially gave up. I keep reading this though and think I must be watching a different game. 
  • Stockley is 100% guaranteed to score against us even if it's the only other goal he scores this season.
  • Can't wait to see next week's highlights of our rejects
  • Fleetwood don't look great defensively although they did have a player sent off in mitigation.