Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton TV

Is anyone having an issue getting the game today ? I cannot get the game after signing in. I am in the USA

Comments

• edited February 2023
    I’m not having any issues in Boston. I’m using the new app. 
  • Took me a long time to get a picture rather than a black screen (missed the goal) has been fine from about 10 mins in though.
  • edited February 2023
    Watching on the website via a VPN and it's been perfect all game
  • Must have been something to do with my account…I emailed support and now it is ok…thanks
  • Mine was down from 15.30 until 16.15, working now. 
  • Mine was down from 15.30 until 16.15, working now. 
    You didn't miss much :neutral:

• Curbs and Brownie gloomy about Charlton at the moment, on and off the pitch 
  • Curbs and Brownie gloomy about Charlton at the moment, on and off the pitch 
    They’re spot on then 
  • Sponsored links:

• I was streaming actually from Bogota. The preview and the first 20 mins of the match was fine (apart from Charlton) and then the matched disappeared and the screen went into a buffering whirl and then a screen freeze. I tried rebooting and checked my WIFI which were all okay. I emailed support and they got back to me quickly and looked into it. I switched back on for the second half and all was okay. Support said that the problem had been resolved.
  • No problem all game for me , had a picture , although I do have a standard 15 minute snooze near the end of the first half whenever I watch Charlton TV 
  • I find watching mid table matches on streaming quite dull.

When you're at a match, you can still get excited when we have a corner or string 3 passes together, but watching on home I find my attention drifting.
  • I find watching mid table matches on streaming quite dull.

When you're at a match, you can still get excited when we have a corner or string 3 passes together, but watching on home I find my attention drifting.
    “String 3 passes together “

You have not had much excitement then 
  • I wish Greg Stubley could pronounce the word Charlton.
    It is supposed to be a two syllable word with a plosive 't' in the middle of it.
    Not 'chown' 'charn' 'churn' 'charun' or any other variation on that.
    It even happens when not in the heat of the moment.
  • seth plum said:
    I wish Greg Stubley could pronounce the word Charlton.
    It is supposed to be a two syllable word with a plosive 't' in the middle of it.

• edited February 2023
    seth plum said:
    give the bloke a break, after all it is a commentary of a mediocre football match and he does a good job
  • seth plum said:
    A must win
  • I'm just glad mcgilvery has gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Terry Smith is the one that does my head in, He gets so many names wrong. Last week he kept misnaming a player in his commentary who had gone off at half time
  • It's probably only me, but in case it helps anyone else, I've only just found that I can watch live streaming in genuine full screen on my Mac by using View zoom function. Til now although the main window is full screen this does not maximise the size of the small streaming window within the main screen.  Popped over to Ottawa this afternoon and for the first time can watch the game without all the toolbars and menus clogging up the view.
  • It's probably only me, but in case it helps anyone else, I've only just found that I can watch live streaming in genuine full screen on my Mac by using View zoom function. Til now although the main window is full screen this does not maximise the size of the small streaming window within the main screen.  Popped over to Ottawa this afternoon and for the first time can watch the game without all the toolbars and menus clogging up the view.
    Poor you.