Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Burton Albion Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 20th January 2024 : KO 15:00

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    When will this shit stop?
  • Options
    I think Tuesday is now do or die for Appleton. Anything but a win and I can't help but feel he'll be out, especially if the fans turn on him as they did today. Owners don't like that on their own doorstep.
  • Options
    Appleton Out
  • Options
    New players will be calling their agents tonight asking " Is there any way I can go back".
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    We won’t win another game with this guy in charge
    We'll win Tuesday evening. Nailed on. 
    You weren't watching today, were you?
  • Options
    I thought that Alfie said ‘He’s gone’ near the end of that close up when he was talking towards someone in the stand
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    When all of these new players bed in, maybe 3-4 weeks from now, am I the only one who thinks we can still make the playoffs? 
    Yes

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    When all of these new players bed in, maybe 3-4 weeks from now, am I the only one who thinks we can still make the playoffs? 
    Yes
  • Options
    Why would you possibly stick with him now other than to save face? No wins in 11. It's unacceptable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 20
  • Options
    Alfie May apologising and clearly saying ‘that was fucking shit’ and it looked like something else about being soft.

He’s not wrong. But what he doesn’t know… is that we’re 3rd in the table for xG.
  • Options
    Nine league games without a win.
    In the THIRD tier. Embarrassing. Totally embarrassing.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
     Missing a sarcasm 🤌🏽
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Not funny anymore...
  • Options
    What an absolute pile of dross. This knobhead of a manager is going to take us down.
    Can the club please, please, please get shot of this turd of a manager
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Nine league games without a win.
    In the THIRD tier. Embarrassing. Totally embarrassing.
    IN THE WORSE LEAGUE 1 IN DECADES. 
  • Options
    Going down if we keep this useless fucking clown of a manager
  • Options
    Just sack him now before it’s too late. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When a squad of players lack belief and self confidence as ours have done for a fair old time now, somebody with the Charisma of Michael Appleton really isn't the sort of person to bring it back.
    Scott thinks he's the big I am so perhaps he should have a go.
    He brought the players in as well.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Not funny anymore...
    Well there us still 50+ points still up for grabs mathematically possible,doubtful but possible.
  • Options
    Will be fitting when he’s sacked when Blackpool beat us. Their fans did warn us 
    Most already knew that it was a terrible appointment.
    There is a reason why his photo ( as a Meme)  always appeared when we were discussing new managers. 
    I've a feeling the SMT saw the recurring Appleton meme, but missed the context - and appointed him thinking he would be a popular choice with the fans.  How wrong can you be!
  • Options
    Until Appleton goes we are in trouble. Clearly relegation fodder. Subjective I accept but worst manager we had had in my 55 years of supporting our great club. Fair play to the owner's for the new signings but now they need to eat humble pie and get rid of Appleton. Please do it now.
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:
    Until Appleton goes we are in trouble. Clearly relegation fodder. Subjective I accept but worst manager we had had in my 55 years of supporting our great club. Fair play to the owner's for the new signings but now they need to eat humble pie and get rid of Appleton. Please do it now.
    No, he's can'e be as bad as Karel Fraeye and some of the other Duchatalet clowns. Or even Iain bloody Dowie. 
  • Options
    mogodon said:
    SDAddick said:
    Not funny anymore...
    Well there us still 50+ points still up for grabs mathematically possible,doubtful but possible.
    In theory Julia Roberts will agree to go to lunch with me ... 

into threesomes?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread. Sure to be a classic!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!