Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ginger sikh guy!

MCSMCS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
A sikh (sp) who works here, has a great beard obviosly, he looks a bit like Monty P. Anyway we always chattin about footy and beards etc, and he has just sent this to me! Me and the Mrs thought it was great!

Comments

with your sometime 'non too clever' spelling ability, i thought your life had suddenly changed dramatically and this was the start of a lonely hearts thread.

"ginger sikh seeks guy"
  • Oh dear, wrong colour, shouldn't it be RED?
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]04
    with your sometime 'non too clever' spelling ability, i thought your life had suddenly changed dramatically and this was the start of a lonely hearts thread.

"ginger[strike]sikh[/strike]seeks guy"

ahhhh, you should be so lucky mr sarnie!\

[cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Oh dear, wrong colour, shouldn't it be RED?

what his beard??
  • Time for a shave, and get a red 1 for saturday?
  • [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Time for a shave, and get a red 1 for saturday?

no way man, i aint shaving (full ba baracus voice) i might get the cafc logo put onto the blue one,
  • see your pic on carters fone mate. Classic!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]see your pic on carters fone mate. Classic!

which, me with handle bar moustache?? its great isn't it!
  • Dude, is that you getting out of the shower?

Surely there is no need for a turbie-towel with your haircut?
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Dude, is that you getting out of the shower?

Surely there is no need for a turbie-towel with your haircut?

Are you sayin that looks like me? lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Unfortunately my foray into the 'tache growing world was not a resounding success and the 'Dicko handlebar' will not be on display Saturday.

Sorry ladies