Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Come on Coventry, despise Wolves
  • Options
    Yessss
  • Options
    Wow. What a finish.
  • Options
    Wolves Coventry. 
    Fuck me. What a last 10 minutes.
  • Options
    They deserve that.
    Should have been out of sight first half & Semedo should have been sent off for the karate kick.
  • Options
    That also illustrates why commentators choosing the man of the match before the game is over is just stupid.
  • Options
    Incredible end to the match. Loved the Coventry boss going and celebrating right in front of the fans/wolves press that wouldn't give the ball to them for the throw in a few seconds before, proper shithousery
  • Options
    Best game I've seen in ages 
  • Options
    I only turned on at 95 mins and still ended up screaming the house down! What a finish
  • Options
    Best game I've seen in ages 
    Cracking game. Amazing finish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 16
    City playing some lovely stuff as usual.

Mind you, let's see them play like this at Fleetwood!
  • Options
    Anyone else find the Chelsea and Leicester kits rather confusing as a spectator...?
    Yep was just thinking the same.
  • Options
    Yes Sterling has been shit but looked to me like he had been confused by the kits
  • Options
    Terrible penalty 
  • Options
    edited March 17
    Yes Sterling has been shit but looked to me like he had been confused by the kits

Other than taking a shit penalty, a poor shot at goal and blocking a ball that was going in for Chelsea, what has he done wrong !

If Palmer took that penalty then game over.

So much space available and Leicester don't mark tight that Sterling will probably score one from a dozen chances.

Impressed with Dewsbury-Hall down the left flank for Leicester.
  • Options
    So we have City, Liverpool and looking like Chelsea in the semi's with Coventry.

Who do we think is going to get 'lucky' and draw the championship side?
  • Options
    Palmer shows Sterling how to put the ball in the net from an assist from RS.

Sterling missed another sitter before the talented Palmer scored their 2nd goal when it should be 5-1 at HT.
  • Options
    The form Palmer is in... it'll be good to see him in Kane's (Given he's rumoured to have withdrawn, given his injury at the weekend) role this International Break
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Disasi has just done a prime Naby Sarr Wembley Edition 
  • Options
    edited March 17
    Another cracking goal by Chelsea into their own net 😂
    Shame we didn't see it live !
  • Options
    I see BBC sport have been taking lessons from Charlton TV on shit timing of replays.
  • Options
    Oh what a goal from Mavididi!
  • Options
    Desmond and cracking equaliser against the Chelsea Cnuts.

Don't worry Sterling I'm sure no one will think it's your fault.
  • Options
    Take a bow Mavididi 
  • Options
    This Leicester side along with Leeds need to get back in the prem to maximise the chance of a Palace relegation. The difference between this lot and Luton / Burnley / Sheff U is night and day 
  • Options
    I think that's the correct decision. Doyle was a long way from the ball when he made the challenge,
  • Options
    Bloody hell Sterling
  • Options
    Sterling!!!!! Hahahaha fuck me 😂😂😂😂