Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Soho Bars

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
I have another Magazine party tonight at the Amber Room or something like that in Soho. Does anyone know what it is like?

No, Suze, its not Chat Magazine or Womans Own etc - it's TNT Magazine.

Comments

• do you subscribe to like, every magazine going?
  • lol, no it's magazines we advertise in throughout the year and then we get invited to their parties.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]lol, no it's magazines we advertise in throughout the year and then we get invited to their parties.

yeah right westside!

Ya coming bugle on Sat mate???
  • i'll be there mate, getting a haircut especially for the day...
  • amber bar

its right by my work, and i've never been in. its opposite yo sushi. the above site has some reviews. i guess it might be different for a launch party?
  • Amber is on Poland St, down from Bodeans (mentioned on here before - best place for cheap eats in Soho) - it's split on two levels - is 'ok' - nothing special, but not bad either... Not particularly big - booths upstairs, open plan with small dance floor downstairs....they think they do great cocktails in there....used to go quite frequently (my old office was literally next door), but not been for a few years now...

Am sure if the booze is free that you'd have a great time wherever the party is....