Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SHAMELESS

last nights episode was quality but I then watched next week's straight after on E4 and it is fooking hilarious. Last in series. Do not miss it next week.

Comments

• i had to drag myself to bed (to watch charlton supporting buster) but watched the first 20 mins of the 2nd episode and found even that hilarious.

loved it last night, when she accused him of saying she was a monkey and he just shrugged. also when carl was outside and said he knew ian was gay. its so cleverly made.

has it won awards? can't remember the last time i laughed out loud regularly at something on telly like i do that.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite](to watch charlton supporting buster)

Suz, is buster a charlton fan?? didnt no that!

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/citeloved it last night, when she accused him of saying she was a monkey and he just shrugged. also when carl was outside and said he knew ian was gay. its so cleverly made.

That made me larf out loud too! v funny!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite](to watch charlton supporting buster)

Suz, is buster a charlton fan?? didnt no that!

yeah, one of his mates did 18 months for a crime they all commited together and he said

"i did an 18 month stretch, where were you? watching charlton athletic"
    buster "yeah, but we lost 4-0 so i didn't have it that easy"

or something like that anyway!
  • I watched this documentry once and I thought it was shameful that people have to live like that in the 21st century. I don't understand why the documentry makers keep going back or why people find their misery so funny. I know they are northern but could they find some normal northerners to make a show about like that other documentry that I did like The Royle Family. Very interesting insight into how scousers live.
  • I take it there are no Chavs or Pikey's in the Bromley area then Henry ? There is just about everywhere else in the country ! LOL
  • edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I take it there are no Chavs or Pikey's in the Bromley area then Henry ? There is just about everywhere else in the country ! LOL

I did hear that someone a few streets away said settee rather than sofa but I think it is an isolated case.
  • No such thing as a normal northener.

Not watched Shameless until one episode last week.

I was shocked..........
  • Shameless has kind of passed me by
  • It is the best thing on television by far.

Cleverly written, always makes me laugh out loud and keeps me out of the pub on a Tuesday night.

Only programmes on TV I watch are that and Meerkat Manor.
  • i love meerkat manor !!!

i missed a bit at the weekend tho, did petal have pups by carlos and did they survive? or did flower kill them? has tosca got back in yet?
    shakespeare is my favourite
  • Sponsored links:

• Shakes is my favourite too.

I didn't see the first programme but Tosca is still well outcasted, she tried to get back in the burrow when Flower was out looking for dinner and Shakespeare had to chase her away. Teeth bared and everything.

Flower had her pups in the second one so Petals ones must have been left to croak.
  • cool thanks! that flower is a busy woman isn't she. 29 kids!!

its an amazing study into the life of a creature, so clever. they caught tosca to take that radio thing off her neck and she is tiny (and she's an adult) thought they were the size of cats, but they're tiny!!
  • Flower is indeed a well busy woman!!!

To be honest I don't see it as a study/documentary at all. It's like a soap for me, but I suppose that is what the peeps behind it were aiming for. I think they are hilarious too.

Especially Yousarrian the Meerkat with behavioural problems!!!
  • haha, yeah, the tart!

defiantely like a soap, at the end of the episode, i always whine that i don't know how they are and that we have to wait till next week to find out! when shakespeare got bitten by the snake was the worst!
  • He is well brave though the little fella.

My mate e-mailed me the other day and he lives in Australia and they're on the next series there and he said something bad happens to Shakespeare. He told me but I don't wanna spoil it!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Shakes is my favourite too.

I didn't see the first programme but Tosca is still well outcasted, she tried to get back in the burrow when Flower was out looking for dinner and Shakespeare had to chase her away. Teeth bared and everything.

Flower had her pups in the second one so Petals ones must have been left to croak.

*shakes head, closes thread in disbelief*
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]He is well brave though the little fella.

My mate e-mailed me the other day and he lives in Australia and they're on the next series there and he said something bad happens to Shakespeare. He told me but I don't wanna spoil it!!

i'm going to find the website and find out!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Shakes is my favourite too.

*shakes head, closes thread in disbelief*

but the thread about shitting is deemed ok!!!!! riiiiight.

education about wildlife versus shitting......
  • No comment, I was involved in both!!!

It won't be pleasant news I'm afraid Sooz!!!
  • i've just read the whole series in some sad sap in australias web blog.
    :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• its the only thing (well excludin neighbours but hey its a part of life) i actaully watch every week, will even stay in 2 watch it, sad i no
  • it's either Monkey World with Miss Buckshee or Meerkat Manor on here!

*Does L with hand, and looks at Sooz*

Where's the pooing thread? I need some culture
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]*Does L with hand, and looks at Sooz*

you're the loooooooooooooooooserrrrr
  • I got told by matey but I didn't want to know anymore after that. Bit like reading the TV paper then watching the soaps.

Still compulsive viewing though. Will be an emotional end to this series though!!