Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Highlights And Memorable Moments Of The Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Derby away win and what a win it was.
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Alfie May applauding the fans and shouting 'He's got to go' after ANOTHER defeat under Appleton
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Obviously Dobbo’s goal v. Shrewsbury. 
    Wickham’s goal a couple of week’s back was a classy moment amongst much dross.
    Er, maybe the game where CBT got three assists?
    The Nathan Jones bounce after Reading. 
    But there were far fewer highlights compared to last season where we at least had the wins against QPR & Brighton, and the trip to Man Utd. 
    Things, can only get better! 😬
  • Options
    Wigan away my highlight though we even nearly threw that one away. 
  • Options
    Derby away was a great night and enjoyed the late equaliser at Pompey. The 4-0 Reading win was as good as it got at home.
  • Options
    Was that the ridiculous thing they did at the end of the Orient game? 
  • Options
    Was that the ridiculous thing they did at the end of the Orient game? 
    Correct
  • Options
    Anderson's goal v Derby was probably the one I celebrated the most - but that and any other moment this season feel very meh when you remember the overall context...
  • Options
    AMB being booked in the 33rd minute at home to Port Vale for time wasting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SOTF said:
    I thought it was the 34th?
  • Options
    The biggest highlight is yet to come: the final whistle on Saturday arvo to bring down the curtain on one of the most disappointing seasons in the history of the Charlton Athletic Football Club.
  • Options
    SOTF said:
    I thought it was the 34th?

It was 33.something so yes, you’re correct it was the 34th minute. I vividly remember looking at the big screen and thinking this must be one of the lowest points in our club’s history (hence the memory comment).
  • Options
    I remember having a huge dump in the covered end toilets v Leyton orient. 
  • Options
    That was the highlight, the downside was that there was no toilet paper.
  • Options
    off the top of my head Port Vales fat defender and the miss on saturday stick out. as someone mentioned special mention to Daniel Kanu who has gone a long way to saving us this seasons and for my money has to be in the debate about starting ahead of Leaburn (who i hope is recovered and back next season)