Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Britain's worst town

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/6381523.stm

Comments

• It's on a par with my hometown!!!
  • never been to Corby then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzPwOsf7fg

If you thought Northants was nice sleepy twons and villages think again
  • Not surprised re Hastings. When i worked for Amicus Housing all 1066 Housing was under our umbrella after a merger. I thought Sittingbounre & Sheppey was full of scum, they did not hold a candle to the slime that lived in Hastings & St Leonards.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Not surprised re Hastings. When i worked for Amicus Housing all 1066 Housing was under our umbrella after a merger. I thought Sittingbounre & Sheppey was full of scum, they did not hold a candle to the slime that lived in Hastings & St Leonards.

and yet Bexhill is lovely.
  • What about Middlesboro? Would take a lot to beat that for a dump...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]What about Middlesboro? Would take a lot to beat that for a dump...[/quote]

Isn't that bloody great big place next to it a chemical disposal plant as well?? The ground that is.

I laughed my arse off at that nightclub boat too. 'Tuxedo Royale'!!! Rust bucket

Apparently part of a chain of high class nightspots in the North-East of England!!
  • middlesbrough is a hole, fact. what an orrible place i wish never to return!
  • Belvedere used to be alright, but the riff-raff they let in these days! I don't know what the world is coming to.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Belvedere used to be alright, but the riff-raff they let in these days! I don't know what the world is coming to.

Upper Belvedere is where it's at (well, when I last lived there many years ago.)
    Haven't we been here before with this thread?
  • he won't know you're trying to offend him as he won't recognise the spelling of his home town!
  • Sponsored links:

• I put Seaham (just south of Sunderland) forward as one of Britains worst towns. My Mum's side of the family come from there and I paid a first time visit a couple of years ago when I was in the North East. Me and my mate drove in to town and were too scared to park the car - we left after 5 minutes.

Typical ex coal mining town where unemployment is now close to 100% ........................
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]he won't know you're trying to offend him as he won't recognise the spelling of his home town!

Is Belverederererere better?
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]he won't know you're trying to offend him as he won't recognise the spelling of his home town!

Is Belverederererere better?

oi, enough of that you!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    oi, enough of that you!!

I like you enough to insult you, bro!
  • has no1 been to hull or grimsby??!!

but wasn;t sourprised in the slightest but hastings, surprised medway towns didn;t come higher aswell, or sittingbourne, infact pretty much every half sized town in kent
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]has no1 been to hull or grimsby??!!

but wasn;t sourprised in the slightest but hastings, surprised medway towns didn;t come higher aswell, or sittingbourne, infact pretty much every half sized town in kent

That's because some of the medway towns have a small inter sprinkling of nice people like me..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    oi, enough of that you!!

I like you enough to insult you, bro!

lol, you nutt