Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on McClaren - Be a man and pick him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6383123.stm

Comments

• Toatally agree,he's been playing very well of late and we certainly miss him on the right hand side
  • Yep could not agree more Chirps, come back Becks show the prima donna's what it means to play for your Country..!
  • Having watched most of the Real v Bayern game last night...I thought Beckham was the best player on the field. Whatever you say about Beckham and having read his book (my son bought it and I picked it up one day) he has a real determination and desire missing from many of the so-called superstars. He has kep his moth shut and got on with his job and McClaren should pick him because the rest of that midfield against Spain was shyte.....
  • Agreed, the way he has conducted himself, not only lately but ever since he was dropped, has been the mark of a true great. Well done becks, your a credit to our country.
  • "He's being professional and performing well for his club - obviously that's a problem I would rather have than not have. It's interesting," he added.

Sorry, but that bit in bold shows that McClaren is going to be a knob, and not pick him
  • How can someone playing well be a "problem"? What a tosspot!
  • just don't play gerrard with lampard.
  • just dont play lampard whatso ever
  • Beckham should be in. How can we afford to not pick a player who at this moment in time is the stand-out performer for one of the top clubs in the world?
    But he won't pick him as he'll look even more stupid as he'll be going back on his word when he dropped him and said he wanted to 'go in a different direction'.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]"He's being professional and performing well for his club - obviouslythat's a problem I would rather have than not have. It's interesting," he added.

Sorry, but that bit in bold shows that McClaren is going to be a knob, and not pick him

Not much of a surprise, McLaren and knob in the same sentence!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maclaren should listen to what Capello said: "Only a fool never changes his mind."

(So we won't be seeing Becks in an England shirt again then...)