Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new addick arival

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Just to let my fellow lifers know, mrs super clive produced a beatiful baby girl on Thursday morning. My nephew got her a addicks pram mobile which is class and we won her first game in the world 4 0! Was interesting at the queen elizibeth this afternoon a few happy addicks and some miserable gooners. Plenty of banter and great fun! Just watching motd and having a celebratory beer.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations to you both.
  • Options
    Thanks SHG, I've been singing vfr and red robin to her as well as a slow version of da da da deeeer jonjo shelvey, which I think could catch on, she liked it!
  • Options
    congrats fella.
  • Options
    Congratulations, hope you are all healthy and happy. Are you going to call her Sam? ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Thanks SHG, I've been singing vfr and red robin to her as well as a slow version of da da da deeeer jonjo shelvey, which I think could catch on, she liked it!

I know that studies have shown that playing classical music to babies increases their IQ but heaven only knows what you are doing for her ! ;0)
  • Options
    congrats to you both superclive and your little addick
  • Options
    Haha should have! Maybe we could add sam as an extra name! We called her lois. Lois sam, its almost like lloyd sam!
  • Options
    All healthy and happy mum and daughter should return home tomorrow.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new arrival.
  • Options
    Well Done Sir (& Mrs.Sir).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news, Congratulations to you all.
  • Options
    Alaina or Phillipa?
    Congrats by the way.
  • Options
    Congrats mate
  • Options
    Well done matey.
  • Options
    Congratulations! As a new father myself, I think you should be sleeping right now, 'cos you won't even remember how it feels soon ;-)