Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next 6 games...

Tasty with Southampton, Norwich and Leeds all coming up on the radar, 'local' (ish) games against Brentford and Colchester and the visit of Oggy's mates from the south coast.

Sep 5th - (H) v. Brentford
Sep 12th – (H) v. Southampton
Sep 19th – (A) v. Norwich
Sep. 26th –(H) v. Exeter
Sep 29th – (A) v. Colchester
Oct. 3rd – (A) v. Leeds

Dare we give points predictions? Surely we can't keep the 100% through that lot!

COME ON YOU REDS!

Comments

• I think we'll get another 3 points on Saturday.
  • couldn't ask for more than that VFR
  • I think one of those games is going to be a defeat.
  • we're going to draw 3 and win 3
  • was thinking I'd be delighted with 12 points from that lot.....
  • Didn't killer say we needed to win 4 out of the first 6 well done that already so will be great to make it 6 out of 6. Then its my first game to see live in 5 years so very excited about that.
  • edited August 2009
    Would be nice to get to the Leeds game with us both with 100% records, some how I can see pards getting a point from the game with the saints.
  • Sep 5th - (H) v. Brentford 2-1
    Sep 12th – (H) v. Southampton 3-1
    Sep 19th – (A) v. Norwich 1-1
    Sep. 26th –(H) v. Exeter 2-0
    Sep 29th – (A) v. Colchester 1-1
    Oct. 3rd – (A) v. Leeds
    Lose 2-1.
  • I think we'll beat Brentford and Saints but drop two points at Narwich. Still put us above dirty Leeds though.
  • Fresh from my 0-4 prediction yesterday, I give you:-

Sep 5th - (H) v. Brentford 2-1
    Sep 12th – (H) v. Southampton 1-1
    Sep 19th – (A) v. Norwich 0-2
    Sep. 26th –(H) v. Exeter 3-0
    Sep 29th – (A) v. Colchester 0-2
    Oct. 3rd – (A) v. Leeds 2-2

So, still unbeaten after all those games...Just did the 'predicter' on BBC and had us to win the league with 115 points.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Fresh from my 0-4 prediction yesterday, I give you:-

Sep 5th - (H) v. Brentford 2-1
    Sep 12th – (H) v. Southampton 1-1
    Sep 19th – (A) v. Norwich 0-2
    Sep. 26th –(H) v. Exeter 3-0
    Sep 29th – (A) v. Colchester 0-2
    Oct. 3rd – (A) v. Leeds 2-2

So, still unbeaten after all those games...Just did the 'predicter' on BBC and had us to win the league with 115 points.

only 115. LOL.
  • Yeah, only 115 - not sure if I have let a 4-0 victory go to my head or if I should have been more positive on the predictor !!!
  • Three tough away games there not forgetting the SuperKev factor!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Three tough away games there not forgetting the SuperKev factor![/quote]

And maybe Mark Kinsella factor if he takes over there! Least Charlie MacDonald is not fit for Saturday as he is another player who could have come back to haunt us!
  • One game at a time style.
    Brentford and us are undefeated, both teams will not want that first defeat, they still have a degree of bounce from winning promotion, and it's a London derby, odd kick off time, on the telly, and getting media coverage because otherwise it's the internationals. Philip Parkinson has said that brentford play the long ball battling style where you have to win the fight to earn the right to play football. We need to sort out knocks and bruises, see who is fit to play and focus big time on this one because i reckon it may well be our toughest test so far...if we're prepared to compete initially, and not come across as the big time charlies we may have a chance, but i think it will be a close game with a lot of frayed nerves.
  • Ideally I can see 1 draw and 1 defeat, but until we know what Parkie has to deal with from a squad perspective after the window closes it will be difficult to predict.
  • Sep 5th - (H) v. Brentford (Win)
    Sep 12th – (H) v. Southampton (Win)
    Sep 19th – (A) v. Norwich (Draw)
    Sep. 26th –(H) v. Exeter (Win)
    Sep 29th – (A) v. Colchester (Draw)
    Oct. 3rd – (A) v. Leeds (Lose)

3 Wins, 2 Draws, 1 Lose = 11 Points
  • Brentford - Win
    Southampton - Draw
    Norwich - Draw
    Exeter - Win
    Colchester - Win
    Leeds - Draw

12 points
  • I don't care.

Playing 1 game at a time and going for the win is all I'm bothered about.