Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO: West Ham Fans and other away fans reading.....

had to delete a couple of offensive posts this morning, and ban a couple of people.

We welcome and encourage any away fans on this site, its good to get your insight and share banter, particularly before a game like Saturday.

But note that anyone who wants to simply post abuse, wind up or offensive and libellous stuff will simply have their posts be instantly deleted and themselves banned.

Cheers for your co-operation

Comments

• free speech blah, blah, blah, police state blah, blah blah, no sense of humour blah, blah blah
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]free speech blah, blah, blah, police state blah, blah blah, no sense of humour blah, blah blah
    Ban him AFKA - NOW!!
  • did you read that post this morning Henry? I very much doubt it with that view! Admin had no choice but to delete.
  • Shame they have to be so pathetic, Mortain (WHAM) Son of Selhurst (Palace) amongst others are interesting & reasonable posters..!
  • I did read it and AKFA was quite right to delete it and ban the person as I said to AKFA in a private post earlier.

The free speech etc etc was what I used to get an nauseam whenever I deleted or banned someone on NetAddicks so I couldn't resist the urge to say it myself.
  • let you off then! ;-)