Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oh Dear

ScoSco
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Someone takes life too seriously. Well done admin.

Comments

• I was half way through my reply,
    I was quite impressed that there was a hammer out there that could think of a song without the word bubble in it !!!!
  • bet he'll turn up on Saturday with his dr martin boots on, jeans rolled up at the bottom and a scraf tied around each wrist!
  • Please explain....
  • Just some east end dick slagging off Pardew
  • I guess I shouldn't even have posted this, it was just someone posting who supports our opponents on Saturday that just wanted to attack our manager and belittle our club and its fans. You get the gist
  • Yea cheers,got some front slagging off Pards,i bet 99% of them 2 bob jellied eel eaters would soon swap managers if they had the chance.
  • I really don't think that this is route to go down people! Most clubs' fans are made of 90% decent enough people, 10% prangs. Just as in life.
  • [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Yea cheers,got some front slagging off Pards,i bet 99% of them 2 bob jellied eel eaters would soon swap managers if they had the chance.

Come on browny, you can be a bit more original that 2 bob jellied eel eaters surely?

As for swapping managers, anyone is better than curbishley!!! But the rot started with pardew.
    He done a great job for us (start of this season aside), i'm not denying that.
    He took over a decimated squad, brought in some good young players and gave us a season to remember last year.
    But he got a tad complacent and has to take some responsability for our current predicament.

Cue omiston addick.......
  • Look forward to having a pint with you on Saturday, Mortain. Football aggro is b**lox.
  • Only kiddin mortain mate,was directed at your very unpleasent,fellow hammer.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Look forward to having a pint with you on Saturday, Mortain. Football aggro is b**lox.

Going to be weird drinking in a home fans only pub. Think i might leave my claret & blue afro wig and face paint at home on sat!!

[cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Only kiddin mortain mate,was directed at your very unpleasent,fellow hammer.

I'm all for banter mate, don't get me wrong. Just jellied eel munchers? Horrid stuff.
    Now double bubble pie mash n liquour on the other hand....
  • The jellied eel thing was just banter fella,i got alot of West Ham supportin pals.Im sure your not that offended,if you are then im sorry mate.
  • Mortain did you just mention bubble ?
  • [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]The jellied eel thing was just banter fella,i got alot of West Ham supportin pals.Im sure your not that offended,if you are then im sorry mate.

Not offended in the slightest mate. Keep the banter coming.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]The jellied eel thing was just banter fella,i got alot of West Ham supportin pals.Im sure your not that offended,if you are then im sorry mate.

Not offended in the slightest mate. Keep the banter coming.

You mean you want more?Lol ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Mortain did you just mention bubble ?

Whoops!!!

So what was this song that was posted?