Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dudes, spare a thought for your resident White BA Baracus

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]what ever you do, sit by the black box and don't eat the plane food!!!

ok, don't worry about the black box, but don't eat that rehydrated crud....

Flying first class dude, no cruddy food for me, all served on plates with real cutlery, not the plastic shet you get in the gypo seats!! 'More Champagne Mr MCS' lol

Up the front with the driver, if a bloke with scrambled egg on his hat walks past you.................PANIC.........................;)
  • My mum had a stroke there last year, probably down to the flight, so even if you are lucky enough to land ok, be on your guard at all times. Whilst on the plane try and keep doing exercises every couple of minutes in the aisle. You won't look a knob!

Good luck with the big metal thing that weighs a lot of tons but is meant to keep you in the sky. Its incredible how they stay up there when so much can go wrong.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]My mum had a stroke there last year, probably down to the flight, so even if you are lucky enough to land ok, be on your guard at all times. Whilst on the plane try and keep doing exercises every couple of minutes in the aisle. You won't look a knob!

Good luck with the big metal thing that weighs a lot of tons but is meant to keep you in the sky. Its incredible how they stay up there when so much can go wrong.

Star jumps work for me :)
  • I hear that star jumps and roly polys reduce the chances of DVT by 0.00002%, definitely to be encouraged.
  • Always move about a bit on flights, lashed up can't sit still!!

One more days work for me, although here already so hoping not to have too long a day.
  • Ollie, you won't have time to panic mate. Even the most well behaved baby on the planet turns into a child of satan as soon as you get them on a plane FACT! Have a great time you lot definitely deserve it x
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Ollie, you won't have time to panic mate. Even the most well behaved baby on the planet turns into a child of satan as soon as you get them on a plane FACT! Have a great time you lot definitely deserve it x

1 word Calpol a little spoon of that 20 mins before boarding sleep a certainty and it helps when their ears pop
  • Or don't inflict it on them (and fellow passengers) in the first place.

Sorry, but it's a pet hate of mine.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Or don't inflict it on them (and fellow passengers) in the first place.

Sorry, but it's a pet hate of mine.

Harsh that Buddy especially as i bought him into your bar a few years back he could only just walk to the end of bar i cant imagine him trying to walk to Portugal ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Ollie, you won't have time to panic mate. Even the most well behaved baby on the planet turns into a child of satan as soon as you get them on a plane FACT! Have a great time you lot definitely deserve it x

ahhh how true is this....took my little'un (nearly 2 and a half) to Spain in June....looks like an angel, but once we strapped her into that seat for take off all hell broke loose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nth London - I know I am harsh - hence the sorry bit...
  • Dude, don't worry we did Portugal with ours at 7 months keep her awake all day give her a dummy on take off and landings and take plenty of food on the plane. Ours was as good as gold.

As for the plane, you should be scared. It's just a vechicle made up of 3million seperarate parts put together by the cheapest contractor.
  • We flew with Isaac when he was about 7 months as well.
    Mrs was breastfeeding, so fed him on the takeoff and landing - helps sort out the pressure in their ears.
    Ashamed to say that we also gave him a bit of Calpol before we took off. The idea being to lower the effect of any ear pain, should he of got any.

If you can, try and get bulkhead seats - the floor space is excellent for little ones
  • What are bulkhead seats??
  • Where you have a wall in front of you, rather than someone elses seat...
  • Have a good one fella flights probably not that long so you won't have to much time to worry about it before the engines fail. Recommend mixing some whisky with the calpol maybe even give some to Daisy.
  • Oh I see, cheers Medders, will try to bagsy the front seas then. They don't sell the middle seat in club either, so we will have plenty of space. Would love to one day be on the same flight as mr algarve with my nephew Henry behind him lol he is a menace, it is true you shouldn't take kids on planes. Tough shit in this case tho!!

Yo cheeseroll, we have some anti hystermine stuff that we will try apparently it's drowsy, but all told I think she will be fine she will sleeep cos it is her nap time anyway when we fly. Any other time we will just give her snacks, loves her grub that one haha.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What are bulkhead seats??

And of course you are right by the emergency exit...should you need it.
  • You will not be able to get exit seats if you have a child with you.
  • Going bed now by the time you lot are up i will be flying in a plane!! Wish me luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Going bed now by the time you lot are up i will be flying the plane!! Wish me luck.
    ;-0)
  • Well, dudes, i am back now, awesome place that Pafos. Flying sucked but what a lovely 2 weeks i had. Really looking forward to going back to work tomorrrow, NOT!
  • Hope you sat at the back of the plane:
    they very seldom reverse into mountains.........
  • CommentAuthorMedders CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009 quote# 14
    Posted By: Friend Or Defoe
    Posted By: Medders
    I can see iPity getting good use on the plane...fooo
    You can't use a phone on a plane fooo!

iPhone has an 'airplane mode' foo

Most phones have flight mode, but they still announce ' please turn your phones off, even if they have flight mode'
  • The daywalker returns.

You should of took my 3rd generation Irish mate with you. That geezer spent a week shadebathing! I'm sure he came back whiter than when he left