Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gangs - so what's the answer

There must be a pattern to gang behaviour, surely the old bill can break them up, and crack down and curfew particular areas? Bit of a political thing though perhaps.

Comments

• Options
    well Razil i hate to sit on the fence but un-tile the government sort it grout it's just gonna get worse
  • Options
    Oakster - that was atrocious! ;o)
  • Options
    Oy baldy! If this thread was comedy i would have put it under the joke section, admin I demand Oakster receive the full penalty for this offence!
  • Options
    plant a good seed and you will joyfully gather fruit.
  • Options
    aS sENAGALESE jOHN WOULD SAY .... WA GWAN ...
  • Options
    Jim, not john.... so what's the translation?
  • Options
    Translation??????

I'm starting a gang, I think we are going to be Multi Racial and live ona big Bouble Decker bus. Not sure what we'll be called though ....
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    you're too sharp me for me old son, could the gang be called the Young Ones, or perhaps the Milkfloat?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Translation??????

I'm starting a gang, I think we are going to be Multi Racial and live ona big Bouble Decker bus. Not sure what we'll be called though ....

How about the double deckers! *drifts off into blue remembered hills of childhood"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNFd4GX3QPM

thats quality henners
  • Options
    Is it any wonder the way we turned up when we watched that during our youth.
  • Options
    Think this Hijacked thread was asking what was the solution to gangs...my answer would be to execute on the spot anyone in possession of or firing of an un-registered gun ala Judge Dredd.
  • Options
    he he, can't they just put a lot of resources into aprehending the ring leaders.
  • Options
    Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.