Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the next step to happy slapping

how long before this crosses the atlantic?

Comments

• Just add us as another star on the USA flag - it'll be here. Damn I sound miserable!
  • Pretty fcukin sad eh and i thought this country was bad.
  • Unbelievable sad and deeply worrying.
  • gutless wankers - as ever. Put the bastards in a one-on-one situation and they shit their pants. String them up, what use to society cowards such as these?
  • there was all those burnings about ten years ago in London .... in that cardboard city under the pedestrian bridges, think it was embankment.....

our society and our nature unfortunatley means that these f****** have and probably always will be around...

until we some how become a moneyless society...

I think Ive been on one of MCS' specialities ;)
  • It's already started to some degree. I'v read about people paying tramps to fight each other for other peoples enjoyment.
  • i cant look after reading comments. is it really bad, will it disturb me?
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Just add us as another star on the USA flag - it'll be here. Damn I sound miserable!

US-world_1-2.jpg
  • edited February 2007
    Now that is fookin funny..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i cant look after reading comments. is it really bad, will it disturb me?

its not a video. its an article from the telegraph.
  • Sponsored links:

• MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    blimey bacon, you on arfer day or just not workin today??
  • arfer day mate.
    gonna get shopping and shite i usually would do on sat morning out of the way this afternoon, for a clear run in to the bugle tomorrow.
    (if i can get to shops. on home from work traffic solid from ferry roundabout back to well hall roundabout and it was spilling into all side roads aswell).
    that was about 45mins ago and concludes the charlton life travel report.
  • blimey dood, i normally go out driving some where in me lunch break, i will will stear clear of ferry!

Ya in the pub at 11 tommoz??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    Ya in the pub at 11 tommoz??

was the pope a nazi?

ooops. religion. sorry.

will aim for 11.
  • good man, even ol morts genius is up for this one, i am picking him up at 10am