Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it possible......

edited September 2009 in Troubleshooting
To block certain users posts?

I know other forum types have 'ignore' feature, but not sure if thats the case with vanilla!
Cheers

Comments

• *gets popcorn*
  • edited September 2009
    It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read.
  • JTJT
    edited September 2009
    [quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]
    yep deffo a good point
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]
    yep deffo a good point[/quote]

lol
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]

I don't think you can you know
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]

I don't think you can you know[/quote]
    iunderstandwhereheiscomingfromitisreallyhardtoreadsomethingsandnotquotingproperlydoesn'thelp
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]

iunderstandwhereheiscomingfromitisreallyhardtoreadsomethingsandnotquotingproperlydoesn'thelp

I agree

iunderstandwhereheiscomingfromitisreallyhardtoreadsomethingsandnotquotingproperlydoesn'thelp[/quote]
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]:(

Says the Man with the untidiest Hairdo on Charltonlife :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont be jealous because i still have my hair kets! Plus i've had it all cut back, so ha!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Dont be jealous because i still have my hair kets! Plus i've had it all cut back, so ha!

So Tony the Tiger is out & well I cannot do a lookey likey unless you send us a pick of your new hair 'Style' (Use the term style very loosely).
  • Don't worry Stu he's just jealous. He was telling me I was going bald on Saturday!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Don't worry Stu he's just jealous. He was telling me I was going bald on Saturday!

I also told you to change your Username as it's no longer relevant :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote]It's really nothing to get excited about, just people who refuse to quote properly make the board pretty hard to read. [/quote]

Understandable![/quote]

lol[/quote]

I agree

iunderstandwhereheiscomingfromitisreallyhardtoreadsomethingsandnotquotingproperlydoesn'thelp[/quote][/quote]

you should be able to put notes against the different posters that only you can see.
  • Kets, did noone ever tell you asking young boys for pictures over the internet can get you into a lot of trouble!

:-)