Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Posting a pic

edited February 2007 in Troubleshooting
Just nicked a picture off Spammers site - is there any way I can post it in a comment box?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    [im g]pic url[/im g] (without the spaces between the m and g)
    i do believe, with BBC code on of course.

Alternatively just click the Pic icon and paste the link into the box it gives you.
  • make sure you are in "BBCode" click on the TV looking icon and enter the image's url (right click on it on the page you are stealing it from and select copy image location). Paste it into the web link box that pops up.
  • edited February 2007
    whu1172239528pardscurbske0.png

How about that?
  • ScoSco
    edited February 2007
    No dood. yes geez.
  • If you do it with html it's

(img src="http://of the picture")

Replace () with <>
  • edited February 2007
    like this spor.
    deleted as i like your pic and dont want to detract from that.
  • edited February 2007
    Blimey!

That is terrifying!

Killer that is!
  • ha ha i took it out.

thats my favourite pic, he wasnt even grimacing.
  • Were you waiting to see if something turned up?
  • ha ha. well i was smiling!
  • Sponsored links:

• I noticed!
  • well ive changed it to my new account pic but its still showing chris powell.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well ive changed it to my new account pic but its still showing chris powell.
    its showing you hugging killer
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well ive changed it to my new account pic but its still showing chris powell.

press F5....
  • squishing his lap.
  • he does have a rather pained expression on his face
  • yes well good job it was a year or so ago cos i've put on a few more pounds since then.

in fact you must have been there that day, statue opening day.
  • Speaking of which how do I save a photo as a piccie next to username like everyone else has.

I wanted to save a photo of me and my mates drunk in Euro 2004 but it says too big when I save it.
  • you can reduce the size if you've got photoshop?
  • we've all put a few pounds on since then but i'm shitting myself so much about tomorrows result i've lost a few
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry I am a computer doofus.

Its just a load of photos I have saved on work pc, what is photoshop?
  • its a photo editing programme thingy....

i'm not sure how else you can reduce them. apart from sending them on to someone who can reduce them. not sure if other progs can do it, paint? anyone know?
  • Thanks for offering

Ok I send to you next week and you attach it to my username, theres a vodka in it for ya.
  • okidoke.....!

you decided on drinking and then dancing? or you being gloomy
  • Sadly the car is winning.

Couple of shandies before the game and then back local from 6ish onwards with Hamsters (hopefully gloating)
  • Hissssssss!
  • he's behind you!
  • Oh no he isn't!
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Speaking of which how do I save a photo as a piccie next to username like everyone else has.

I wanted to save a photo of me and my mates drunk in Euro 2004 but it says too big when I save it.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]its a photo editing programme thingy....

i'm not sure how else you can reduce them. apart from sending them on to someone who can reduce them. not sure if other progs can do it, paint? anyone know?
    Use Paint - it's nice and easy and everyone's got it cos it's free!

From the "Image" drop-down, choose "Stretch/Skew" then change the % values. Obviously >100% makes it bigger and <100% makes it smaller.