Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hangover cures

Given that a number of us are a bit the worse for wear already (and who can blame us?) can anyone suggest any good hangover cures for the morning?

Comments

• A nice big fry up n 90 mins of Sunday League footy
  • A nice drop of Scotch!
  • A tug under the sheets and another 2 hours kip ;-)
  • I try to simply not wake up until the hangover has passed
  • edited February 2007
    Yes, the Match of the Day repeat at 7.40am.

(and we'll see if they repeat their hilarious "east London derby" cock-up while unveiling a Spurs logo instead of West Ham's.)
  • 8 am

2 pints of squash/water with 2 paracetamol

1 pint of lucozade

A vitamin C tablet 1000mg

2 STRONG vitamin B compound (will need to get them as a pack of 28 from inside the pharmacy)

400mg of ibuprofen tablets after a fried egg and bacon sandwich

12pm

Back down the pub for four pints!

That should ease you through the day
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Yes, the Match of the Day repeat at 7.40am.

(and we'll see if they repeat their hilarious "east London derby" cock-up while unveiling a Spurs logo instead of West Ham's.)

I noticed that they'd changed the Spurs logo to the WHU logo for this morning's edition...LOL
  • 2 Raw eggs with some milk, always does the trick, straight down the hatch,wonderful.
  • That's awful badger
  • edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]2 Raw eggs with some milk, always does the trick, straight down the hatch,wonderful.

I'd rather be hungover :S
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]2 Raw eggs with some milk, always does the trick, straight down the hatch,wonderful.

I'd rather be hungover :S

Yea me too
  • It's a healthy option,well recommended,works everytime for me.
  • Healthy....No way.Unless it's skimmed milk and remember your only supposed to eat 2 eggs a week ;-)
  • Bet You've never tried it? organic eggs and milk lovely,only 2 eggs a week this is bonkers, who says otherwise?