Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

User Names

edited September 2009 in Troubleshooting
Whats the score with duplicate user names? I see that latest user name is fish costa fortune - there is already have one of these on board.

And also there's no room for two Curb Its. REgardless of whethere it has a hyphen or not.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]And also there's no room for two Curb Its. REgardless of whethere it has a hyphen or not.

Head Lock
  • Only one thing for it....................
  • totally agree
  • We're aware and the individuals have been emailed and asked to change their names.

As for the people who comedically change them now. Don't, because it's idiotic and gets out of hand.
  • We need to get the police involved , its a serious offence
  • sorry..................how i didn't change it to some form of wss i just don't know .... self control and discipline of the highest order being shown
  • It's like when you have a substitute teacher at school and all of the kids take the piss because normal teacher (AFKA) is away.

Bunch of sods.
  • ooops. I'll change it.
  • JTJT
    edited September 2009
    Done me
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2009
    Getting a 9 on countdown then losing the match is the worst thing that can happen
  • confusion all around. and i thought Shag would be the first to change it and he didnt... slack.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]confusion all around. and i thought Shag would be the first to change it and he didnt... slack.

hahahaha well I did but then changed it back quickly cos I don't want detention
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Only came in to say i got a 9 on Countdown...

thanks for the reminder....... she's properly been toned down outfit wise
  • [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]done :)

Thought long and heard about that one : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Only came in to say i got a 9 on Countdown...

thanks for the reminder....... she's properly been toned down outfit wise

They had a discussion about her outfits on that channel five Ian Wright,Melisnda Messenger show.
    Basically they all said - go for it girl.
    Wrighty said show even more - nipple tassles the lot !!!!
  • Can we kick out superclive as I am sure I got there first?! :-)
  • I thought we had cyber police on here to stop this sort of thing from happening...
  • [cite]Posted By: ZedRed666[/cite]I thought we had cyber police on here to stop this sort of thing from happening...

Where's WSS when you need him

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ZedRed666[/cite]I thought we had cyber police on here to stop this sort of thing from happening...

;o)

Outside the ladies' loos?

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ZedRed666[/cite]I thought we had cyber police on here to stop this sort of thing from happening...

;o)

Outside the ladies' loos?

;-)

Uh-huh ....?

There's a story to be told here. Spill the beans, Weegie ......
  • There is no story. Move along.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]There is no story. Move along.

Not what I heard...all alleged, of course, as I wasn't there to witness it in person...
  • I see that there's now another user calling himself (I presume it's a he) Stig Thundercock.

Just wanted to say, I've no problem with sharing the name Stig, but I do take objection to being spied upon.
  • I'm fearing the arrival of Ben Elton...odds on he'll be in the clique and I'll be nameless by sunset.
  • I have not long noticed the the user is not called Mortimertician but Mortimercian and it is Col the 3rd and not Colt the 3rd
  • If your clever enough for countdown your clever enough to have multiple identities . ;)