Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carlisle Away Night

edited October 2009 in Match Day Travel
Hotel booked Ibis just off main road thatsfull of bars clubs and my lad ( who drinks in Carlisle ) informed me as its halloween the place will be full of girls dressed in skimpy vampire witches gear...........told him ill be too gone to even see them..........hope be there at 11 am leaving south at 4am will few stop offs on route.......think there be a few charlton messy in most bars and looking rather haggard .

Comments

• I cannot believe the blokes on here have ignored the 'loads of girls dressed in skimpy vampire & witches gear' bit. I assume the journey for most on this one is just a bit too far?
  • i can only assume Ketman they are too busy booking hotels and getting thier outfits made up........just see a stand full of ghosta and zombies watching the boys play............
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Hotel booked Ibis just off main road thatsfull of bars clubs and my lad ( who drinks in Carlisle ) informed me as its halloween the place will be full of girls dressed in skimpy vampire witches gear...........told him ill be too gone to even see them..........hope be there at 11 am leaving south at 4am will few stop offs on route.......think there be a few charlton messy in most bars and looking rather haggard .

Need someone to ride "Shotgun" ?
  • I will be in Edinburgh. I have spent Halloween up there, they take it very seriously. No doubt I will be out of my nut by then though
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]........just see a stand full of ghosta and zombies watching the boys
    play............[/quote]

That's the West Stand at the Valley DG (only joking fellas)
  • Anyone looking for a hotel for the night try this, Pinegrove Hotel on the london road,easy walking distane to the ground and not too far from Botchergate.

If Driving leave the m6 at jct42 and carry on for about 3/400yrds it's on the left.
  • I've been on the piss a few times in Carlisle and local women dressed up like witches is the norm...