Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Helen Mirren

Would you?

Comments

• I just cannot stand this woman. I do not know one bloke who fancies her. She always described as "The Thinking Man's Crumpet", well I think she is a haggard old cow. Mind you this description is usually from fat dykes in the Daily Mail etc...
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I just cannot stand this woman. I do not know one bloke who fancies her. She always described as "The Thinking Man's Crumpet", well I think she is a haggard old cow. Mind you this description is usually from fat dykes in the Daily Mail etc...

Is that a "no" Chirps?
  • Unequivably.
  • only as jane tennison
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I just cannot stand this woman. I do not know one bloke who fancies her. She always described as "The Thinking Man's Crumpet", well I think she is a haggard old cow. Mind you this description is usually from fat dykes in the Daily Mail etc...

She may be a haggard old cow now, but remember some of us ain't so young. I remember that when I was about 16 or so, she was one of the few "main stream" actresses who would get her kit off in "arty films". Thus she became a bit of a young man's fantasy. I definitely would have then. I probably would have when I was thirty. Now I'm 47 and she's 60ish, I probably wouldn't. Is that unequivocal? ......Well no..............:-0
  • Nearly 46 now Bing and of the same opinion. I would have been in the same queue as a teenager (didn't take a lot for her to get her kit off then did it...art for art's sake and all that)

I personally don't think she looks too bad for her age and would probably still be able to eat most of us for breakfast. Not sure how good she would look in the morning though (aaaaah, reach for the Steradent chaps...)
  • I'm not a teenager!I didn't even fancy her in the Long Good Friday when I was one and fantasising about older women took up a lot of my time. Liza Goddard and Linda Bellingham... Yes please!
  • I would mate. I saw her on a train from Clapham Junction to Richmond once and she was definitely giving me the eye...I think
  • She's a good actress though. Or ACTOR as she probably calls herself these days...
  • Sponsored links:

• Liza Goddard possibly, but Linda Bellingham??? Yours in size mate... ;-0

Least she can make gravy, I suppose...
  • [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]I would mate. I saw her on a train from Clapham Junction to Richmond once and she was definitely giving me the eye...I think

Dream on!...:-)
  • Yeah I would, but I am single & would probably even leave my mates on the lash after the greatest victory of the season just to do the dirty deed. Sound Familiar........to anyone...?
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I'm not a teenager!I didn't even fancy her in the Long Good Friday when I was one and fantasising about older women took up a lot of my time. Liza Goddard and Linda Bellingham... Yes please!

Have you seen Liza Goddard recently? More lines than Network Rail.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yeah I would, but I am single & would probably even leave my mates on the lash after the greatest victory of the season just to do the dirty deed. Sound Familiar........to anyone...?

Come on, nobody's reading this. Dish the dirt....who??
  • [cite]Posted By: orpingtonaddick[/cite]Liza Goddard possibly, but Linda Bellingham??? Yours in size mate... ;-0

Least she can make gravy, I suppose...

I was talking about when I was a teenager! Linda Bellingham in the Sweeney? MINE!!
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yeah I would, but I am single & would probably even leave my mates on the lash after the greatest victory of the season just to do the dirty deed. Sound Familiar........to anyone...?

Come on, nobody's reading this. Dish the dirt....who??

Carter is the Guilty party...ask him when he's next on here..!
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]I would mate. I saw her on a train from Clapham Junction to Richmond once and she was definitely giving me the eye...I think

Dream on!...:-)

He might be telling the truth you know. Have heard all about him and a certain ex of David Bowies a few years back - plus he is on a "winning streak" at the moment!
    ;o)
  • You should probably qualify that...Exes of David Bowie's is a fairly wide field!
  • edited February 2007
    You qualify it for me. I'm sure Henry would be interested - I think he's a fan.

(Oh, and I was talking about a woman - I think!)
  • Sponsored links:

• I think she's sexy and i hope to look as good as her when im her age.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I think she's sexy and i hope to look as good as her when im her age.

I'm sorry, women's quotes about women don't count.
  • Well i would anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I think she's sexy and i hope to look as good as her when im her age.

Are you not yet then?
    ;o)
  • lol.

monkey
  • Probably the hottest 60+ year old around. Sorry to disappoint all you Joan Bakewell fans out there!
  • i thought she looked lovely on the clip of her this morning on the telly.
  • As my mum said, she looks great cause she's never had kids, and the hassle that goes with them.
  • If you were, you know gonna do the deed , would it not be a bit like, well you know, shagging the Queen...?
  • How can you say she looks great? She is ugly. End of chat.