Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roy Keane is actually being employed again.

2»

Comments

• DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I dont think you can compare us with Ipswich as they have employed kean with the view of climbing up the divisions so seeing as their pretty much bottom of the Champ you can understand y hes getting rid of a few usless bods.

I dislike Kean entirely but like his passion and respect his luv for the game. But most players that have played fro Man u have got chips on their shoulder.

What club DOESN'T employ a manager with a view to climbing the divisions?

Strange comment!
  • Agree DA9 but at the same time Ipswich have just come into lots of money hence they can pay his wages at a prem rate which if they do not get there this seson can see him going.
  • Looking at the Ipswich team tonight & the substitutions from Saturday, looks like Jonathan Stead is one of the players that has fallen foul of Keano!

Worth a loan bid??
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Looking at the Ipswich team tonight & the substitutions from Saturday, looks like Jonathan Stead is one of the players that has fallen foul of Keano!

Worth a loan bid??[/quote]

No way! He scores less than the mighty Izzle McLoed!
  • Stead and Garvan according to their 606 page

so on a few months he's made 1 goalie give up the game completely and sacked 2 other players - must be a barrel of laughs there at the moment
  • Just imagine if Keane had replaced Parkinson!

:-)

The question is... will he walk before he gets the push?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Just imagine if Keane had replaced Parkinson!

:-)

The question is... will he walk before he gets the push?

I reckon he will walk and then start planting stories that the chairman undermined him and that promises were made and not kept.....

Scandalous really that Ipswich are bottom with the resources they have got.
  • I despise Keano with a passion

he was getting some grief off fans as he walked off the pitch and he was just staring people out... I thought he was gonna blow at one point
  • Did you see his interview on BBC after the game yesterday! Wouldn't be surprised if they found the interviewer "done in" behind a stand at Portman Road.
  • That look he gave was fantastic!

You wouldn't cross him in a million years.
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon he'd be bang into torture if he lived in the middle east.......
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That look he gave was fantastic!

Which would be useful if he was a debt collector as opposed to a football manager who is supposed to be getting the best out of his players.

As Dwight Yorke said to him at Sunderland, "Roy, you are scaring the shit out of the players!"

An entertaining character and occasionally on the money with his barbed comments but he seems to be very much a one-trick pony as a manager.
  • I said it weeks ago, he will implode at Ipswich, out of a job by xmas, either by hiw own doing or the Ipswich board removing him, the man's a racist mug.

I rate him in management like I would David O'Leary, Bryan Robson & John Barnes, great players, but not managers but a long stretch.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That look he gave was fantastic!

Yeah that look he gave probably could kill.....................
  • i love the interviewer 'people are gonna ask me to ask you are you gonna stay on?'....distancing himself from the question ....
  • 'Please don't hurt me Roy!'
  • edited October 2009
    coo coo!! he has very black eyes, i would have loved to have heard what he said once the cameras stopped!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]coo coo!! he has very black eyes, i would have loved to have heard what he said once the cameras stopped!

Drink, feck, arse!
  • Nevermind Keane, how is Barnes still in a job? I think Tranmere are only -18 already and they just missed out on the playoffs last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Nevermind Keane, how is Barnes still in a job? I think Tranmere are only -18 already and they just missed out on the playoffs last season.

And I see Ronnie Moore has started well back in his old Rotherham job.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Nevermind Keane, how is Barnes still in a job? I think Tranmere are only -18 already and they just missed out on the playoffs last season.

Ronnie Moore sacked for the crowds not being big enough. !!