Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3-0 half-time score

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
when was the last time that happened at home ?

My guess is right back to the 1999/2000 promotion season - but I could be wrong. Certainly don't remember a premiership home game that convincing at half time.

Being an anorak I looked back over the last few years rothmans and can find a 4-0 at wolves early in the season and a 4-0 home win v Norwich (only 2-0 at half time) - also the 3-0 away at sunderland when they scored all our goals for us.

Comments

• Golfie!!!! Welcome mate. Why has it taken you so long to get involved seeing as you joined here in November?
  • East stand Golfie??
  • I have had log-in problems...........largeaddick just sorted it for me !

I've just noticed taht there is already a thread about the 3-0 half-time score......sorry, I should havescrolled down more !!
  • Yes, Orpington..........east stand.

Do we know each other ????
  • Welcome Golfie!!
  • I dont think so, but DJ Davey Dave has mentioned you in previous postings when we were discussing who sat where.
    Block G Row X for me...
  • Wasn't it the opening of the East Stand ... 3-0 up to Southend, who came back and made in 3-3. Until Pards stepped up with the winner that is ...
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Wasn't it the opening of the East Stand ... 3-0 up to Southend, who came back and made in 3-3. Until Pards stepped up with the winner that is ...

That one certainly finished 4-3 to us but I can't remember if we were as much as 3 goals ahead. Colin Cameron's book anyone?

I have a feeling the year after we were 3-0 up against Derby only to let them win it 4-3.
  • Southend was actually 0-0 at HT. More recent than that I have 5 (3) 1 (0) v Peterborough on 23rd April 94 and 4 (3) 1 (0) v WBA on 20th Jan 1996.

3 (3) 4 (1) v Derby was 14th Jan 1995
  • How did i know it would be H&A who would answer that one?
  • Sponsored links:

• I would just like to publicly wish Golfie a Happy 40th birthday for this Wednesday. Unfortunately he's got so old that he no longer plays golf. I propose a new name: MiddleAgedAddick
  • Savage, Jimmy - MiddleAgedAddick. Lol

Just thinking, if you can remember your hero Jim Melrose......then Golfie is not the only middle aged Addick around. ;-) *winky smiley thing*
  • Jim Melrose, what a player, just not a good commuter apparently. Shame he didn't stay longer.
  • Absolutely, can't stand commuting. I used to particularly hate sitting backwards - I used to feel like an unknown terrible force was dragging me to work. According to Large you're lucky to even get a seat these days.

By the way, I'm 34. is that middle-aged too?
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]By the way, I'm 34. is that middle-aged too?
    Oh gawd, I hope not.