Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pete Tong rant of the state of the country today

My cousin who is a nurse in Essex received a letter yesterday from her bosses saying 'nurses will have to downgrade two pay scale levels also if you want to take redunacy then you can'.

Scandolous wheres the f**ing unions if it was a Tory government they would be on strike. My cousin has a little un and a hubby that are struggling with an extortionant mortgate, high council tax etc...

And who is going to replace these nurses when they go. hmmm i know.

Where on earth does our high taxes go to.

Comments

• are you sure? Surely this would have made the news.
  • im sure there is so much hidden from us the general public.
  • My Sister is also some sort of Medical Technician, they tried to downgrade them be calling them all in to sign a peice of paper excepting these terms. They all summarily said F*** off & threatened to walk out. They have now successfully had their cases reviewed & have subsequently been Upgraded with pay backdated for the last year. Strike I say, don't let them get away with it.
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]My cousin who is a nurse in Essex received a letter yesterday from her bosses saying 'nurses will have to downgrade two pay scale levels also if you want to take redunacy then you can'.

Scandolous wheres the f**ing unions if it was a Tory government they would be on strike. My cousin has a little un and a hubby that are struggling with an extortionant mortgate, high council tax etc...

And who is going to replace these nurses when they go. hmmm i know.

Where on earth does our high taxes go to.

Nurses have the RCN or Unison. She should go and see them. The regrading of nurses has been going on for ages and the drift of nurses away from the NHS and the shortfall in recruitment means we take trained nurses from Finland or the phillipines where the UK wages seem great.
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]im sure there is so much hidden from us the general public.

Well considering they tell us whatever they want to tell us and what actually goes on behind closed doors goes on ... behind closed doors

I make you right ........

We are insignificant.........