Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jade Goody

who does this bloody no mark think she is FFS.

In the paper going to bloody India .

Have these papers got nothing better to write about.

Comments

• you just answered your question with your own answer!

she's gone to india, they've followed her and written about it thinking people are interested!

hardly her fault is it!!!!
  • Words like Mung and Brock Munter spring to mind. Not even sure what a munter is, but it sounds like she should be one...ugh!!!

Definitely choose Helen Mirren (given the choice) over Jade the pitbull.
  • Have these papers got nothing better to write about.

Have you got nothing better to do than read about her?
  • exactly. if you're going to moan about it, don't read it.

i read an article in the paper, i personally think she's been portrayed very badly in what happened. and still, they reported it with such a negative slant on her, leave the girl alone to get on with things in her own way.
  • Not her fault its her mothers fault which in turn was the fault of previous governments. i feel sorry for jade with all the dosh she still has the proper underclass, working class south east london frustration in her that boils over.
  • surely he's allowed to make a comment about it though, most people moan on here about stuff that annoys them.

chill people .
  • because she's opinionated? thats her working class south east london frustration?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]surely he's allowed to make a comment about it though, most people moan on here about stuff that annoys them.

chill people .

fair enough. i just think its unfair to have a pop at her, when they're writing about her. she's not forcing them to write about her is she? I'm sure she wants to be left alone for a while.
  • sherpa compared to jade i.e wealth looks, private school background.
  • Ha yeh, wants to be left alone for a while... so she goes to india knowing full well cameras will follow.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think she's lovely.
  • Oh come off it Stone, you'd bone her all day long?? I would! anyone else
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Oh come off it Stone, you'd bone her all day long?? I would! anyone else

Thanks, Ole. I have an even worse image in my head now.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ha yeh, wants to be left alone for a while... so she goes to india knowing full well cameras will follow.

maybe, maybe not.
    maybe she personally feels its something she needs to do as she feels awful about whats happened.
    maybe she's been advised to go to get her career back on track
    still don't think she can be criticised for speaking her mind (in an uneducated way -she's not claiming to be a member of mensa) and being vilified for essentially not liking someone and being bitchy, but then going to india to try to put it right.
  • oooh suzie and the kraut have i upset you previously.

I never actually read it one of the lads in my office was commenting on it as he had read it earlier in the day. I don't buy newspapers as it's all bull shit.

I'll put my comments past you two in future to approve shall I.
  • christ arfur, i'm only having an opinon myself. or shall i ask your permission before i disagree with you?
  • Did I mention, Alan P, this morning...no?

If we are going to have a mass debate, at least invite off it and his special toilet.
  • LOL SUZI

Sorry in one of those moods. but if you could let me know in future that would be great. my email is

jadegoodynomark@fatsouthlondonbint.com

thanks
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Oh come off it Stone, you'd bone her all day long?? I would! anyone else

Not even with yours dude.

Only thing I'd do with her is stuff an apple in her gob and spit-roast her. YUCK!
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on kids, play nice.

Jade Goody's really not worth arguing over.

(And IMHO she's there to get her career back on track, her whole 'career' and obscene income have come from column inches (bit like her mum's!). I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance that this is anything more than a publicity stunt to try and revive a 'career' that will hopefully be beyond all attempts at recussitation!).
  • indeed, and fear not, jade may be out of the country, but that other little media darling, kerry katona (macfadden, croft) has just bought louis saha's 1million pound pad in the uk!

:-)

Yep I Would, Great Bangers!
  • Think she's ate too many bangers if anything
  • Who's Jade Goody?

Was she with those guys who fought against the giant cats?
  • She's a horrible bigoted pig
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    (And IMHO she's there to get her career back on track, her whole 'career' and obscene income have come from column inches (bit like her mum's!). I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance that this is anything more than a publicity stunt to try and revive a 'career' that will hopefully be beyond all attempts at recussitation!).

This stunt bears all the hallmarks of Max Clifford.

"Jade you sad racist no mark, how are we going to get your arse on the tele again?
    "I know, why don't you go on a pilgrimage to India, after all you do like a mutton tikka"
  • That thick bint is the absolute epitome of everyhting that is wrong with Britain.

We have a fantastic track record of producing brilliant scientists, artists, economists, doctors and musicians, yet people are morbidly fascinated with the doings of someone with an IQ that barely exceeds that of a root vegetable.

We're becoming more like the yanks every day and it saddens me.