Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Brother

so, seeing as we've all got an opinon on it.

who would actually consider going on it?

I've never even dreamed of it, couldn't think of anything worse, but i would LOVE to know someone on it. someone from school, the area, even a charlton fan, or work or something that i could know if they were being real or not

also, who off charlton life do you think would make a great contestant? the auditions close this week i think.

i'd put ollie in there. that would be hilarious.

Comments

• Options
    Arfur or 1905 for me. Top entertainment.
  • Options
    Uncle Silas, and a dozen young women....
  • Options
    ns_eb_rj_s? for me,the guy is an absoloute headcase.
  • Options
    Never in a million years would I do such a thing. You have to have opionated people who clash with others and have telly dramatic rows and sulks so I'd be no good

DJ Davey Dave - wind up merchant ;-)
    Ollie - mad
    Rothko - start a row in an empty room
    Riscardo - Strange sense of humour
    need someone camp for the gay viewers Never met him but Off-it sounds nice
    Suzie - peacekeeper
    KBslittlesis - firm hand
    Curb-it - Headlocks

Should be enough
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]ns_eb_rj_s? for me,the guy is an absoloute headcase.

So I get a bit angry from time to time! I would never go on it, I dodge the press when I walk past the High Court in case I get on TV. Knowing my luck i'd have a post it note stuck to my shoe or something!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Riscardo - Strange sense of humour

LOL
  • Options
    ben hayes
    charlton dan
    vince

oh no....celebrity big brother is another time.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]ns_eb_rj_s? for me,the guy is an absoloute headcase.

So I get a bit angry from time to time! I would never go on it, I dodge the press when I walk past the High Court in case I get on TV. Knowing my luck i'd have a post it note stuck to my shoe or something!

It's funny cos you always seem to have something on the back of your shoe.............

Ello sailor :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]ben hayes
    charlton dan
    vince

oh no....celebrity big brother is another time.....

Oh, celebrity big brother would be OK but who are those other two people you mention ;-)
  • Options
    Which Charlton players would you put in there?

JFH would be slated by the other housemates for occupying too much of the sofa!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two for me, Riscardo and Arfur.

Love the pair of them, both great guys, but i reckon in their different ways would wind the country up no end, and be cracking entertainment.

I'd give em a fortnight max ! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Rothko - start a row in an empty room

Not sure whether I should be offended by this or not? hmmm
  • Options
    I would absolutely love to go on BIG BROTHER. Every year I threaten to apply. I got as far as getting the audition text messages this year.

As you can tell from my persona on here I'd be a right f****** wind up merchant.

On the other hand I'd put in

Curb It -

She strikes me as a no nonsense lady who would take stock then kick ass AND THE LACK OF ALCOHOL would drive her nuts - not saying you are an alky but you like a drink as we all do.

One of the daft sods who keep going on about puffing - they'd have to go in so that there lack of "puff" would drive them nuts.