Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That scrap outside Hearts' ground

MCSMCS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
I found it amusing and reminded me of the fight scene in bridget jones! Did anyone else see it???

Anyone know of a video link?

Comments

• Saw it on the news - don't have a link, I'm afraid.

Agree it was a comedy fight, but it's desperate what's happened to that club - the worst example of what can go wrong by selling out to foreign interest.
  • Very funny. Reminded me of a school playground fight - the way everyone was in a big circle and stood there watching.
  • Aye weegie, i no what you mean, the club has gone to the dogs since that roman bloke took over or whatever his name is!

Yeah 1905 twas a playground style fight! Anyone know why they were fighting and who they were?
  • They were shareholders after the AGM, I think!
  • oh right, must of had a disagreement then! Shame i spose its come to that!
  • Some bizarre comments made at the meeting: "the new team manager will only have a 40-60% say in team selection, since one of the teams he managed lost 15-0 once"...so says the chairman who has just appointed him! It's a farce.
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Some bizarre comments made at the meeting: "the new team manager will only have a 40-60% say in team selection, since one of the teams he managed lost 15-0 once"...so says the chairman who has just appointed him! It's a farce.

wow, and we thought we had probs earlier this season!! Agreed Weegie, a farce for sure!
  • And that's without going into the fact that they are millions in debt - to the bank owned by the Romanovs...
  • so am i understanding this correctly Weegie ?

A club owned by Romanov is allowed to run £40m in debt to a bank run by Romanov ?

bye bye Hearts.....
  • You've got it, AFKA - no wonder it causes a few fights!
  • Sponsored links:

• this is exactly where authorities should be taking a good hard look at themselves.

An admin error relating to the confusing between different FA's can cost you 18 points, taking a whole club into administration just 10 points, and severely risking the future of a whole club, with links to other companies owned by the same individual, nothing.
  • comment!