Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Funny when they mentioned a kiosk being trashed on BBC this morning they didnt say which fans were responsible! I'd guessed it was them. FC Utd & Manure fans are always the worst on the trains too but you never hear about it.
  • Strange that eh? It's not mentioned on the Sky News article either - until you look at the photos at the bottom...

As for running down the tracks to stop a train!
  • edited October 2009
    Un F***ing believable. They should get a bigger fine and punishment than millwall or west ham for this. Robbing and trashing the place. Shocking northern thieving w***ers
  • as well a the traditional Anti-England banners as always in the crowd

No matter what team you support, the attitude of their fans, Ferguson and the arrogance of their players will mean the vast majority would like to see them put down a notch
  • not condoning any of the above at all and I personally can't stand Man U fans either.......but......they were fooking loud for a solid 90 mins last night with a great array of songs!.
  • Not condoning but why did staff hide in the store cupboard instead of just bringing down the outer shutters?
  • I imagine there were probably fans on the other side of the counter that needed removing first...
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]not condoning any of the above at all and I personally can't stand Man U fans either.......but......they were fooking loud for a solid 90 mins last night with a great array of songs!.

I dont know why but their singing always gives me a head ache. They drone on and on and on.
    But atleast they get behind their team.
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Un F***ing believable. They should get a bigger fine and punishment than millwall or west ham for this. Robbing and trashing the place. Shocking northern thieving w***ers

United Fans : Northern ? Some mistake surely!
  • edited October 2009
    hardly. dirty nothern ba*tards