Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

charlton fan in bahrain

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
west ham fan at work just got back from his holidays and said he was in bahrain at 6pm (their time) on saturday evening and asked where to watch any football. so he ended up in an irish pub, full of screens showing the rugby and the liverpool game, he kept on looking on his wap to find out the score, but heard a girl shriek over the other side of the pub at a different time to everyone else, he turned around to see what she was cheering, and she was wearing a charlton shirt and had a laptop watching the game!
he checked his wap and saw that the news wasn't good. obviously he stayed in the pub and had to endure this girl cheering a few more times, before he supped up and left.

hahahaha who'd have thought it. we are everywhere taking over the world muahhahahahahahahaha!

Comments

• i remember going into a bar in bahrain one night about 10/11 years ago trying to find out the result of a match we were playing that night...have you got the football scores i says to the barman...what team do you want he says....charlton i reply...ask those blokes down there he says, they're charlton fans...
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]muahhahahahahahahaha!

blimey suz thats scared the b'jesus outta me lol
  • ScoSco
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]muahhahahahahahahaha!

Her plans are endless, dood! After your post the other day she wants you to produce at least 25 Charlton kids with Jade Goody and those 25 will then go on to produce...aahh she's sent 1905 round to silence me - watch out world she's insaneeeeeeeee..............
  • Dood, you too are indeed, insane! lol

Although i hear it takes one to know one!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

did you think i was talking about your home town :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

did you think i was talking about your home town :-)

ha ha nice one
  • That may have been Salsa. I'm sure she was on her way out there at the end of Feb.
  • i did ask for a description, but he said "dunno, just looked like a smug bitch" im sure he didn't mean to be so cruel!!!! who can blame her!!