Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Mills in The Super Soaraway

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
Thought someone else may have posted this, apologies if they have.

What a cock! He goes on and on about what a hard man he was. Graham LeSaux is very similiar in that respect. Real hard men don't need to tell you they're hard. Do we?

Can't believe he is getting so much coverage these days, The Sun 5Live SoccerAM etc...

Comments

• Options
    What are you doing reading the Sun? And taking it seriously?
  • Options
    Not his biggest fan, but at least he is doing some good stuff, and that is why he is getting coverage:

http://www.asbah.org/get-involved/wheelchair_challenge.htm
  • Options
    Graham lesaux goes on about how hard he is? have i read that right or is that a joke?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]What are you doing reading the Sun? And taking it seriously?

I read every paper. That's how I have such rounded opinions.....You leftie nutter! ;-)
  • Options
    He thought Pardew was the best all round manager he's ever played for!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Graham lesaux goes on about how hard he is? have i read that right or is that a joke?

No honestly, when he used to commentate on 5Live (before he was dropped) if a nasty tackle went in he'd say something along the lines of "....Well Nobby Clarke plays the game in the non-compromising way I used to blah blah blah...." Poof!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Not his biggest fan, but at least he is doing some good stuff, and that is why he is getting coverage:

All well and good but why go on about how he thinks O'leary is an ar%e*ole, how he battered Craig Bellamy, how Stuart Pearce is a wuss etc etc.....
    As I said - Cock!
  • Options
    Charlton Life member
  • Options
    I think they are safe from The Wrath of Mills with the same named user having a visit count of Nil.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Graham lesaux goes on about how hard he is? have i read that right or is that a joke?

No honestly, when he used to commentate on 5Live (before he was dropped) if a nasty tackle went in he'd say something along the lines of "....Well Nobby Clarke plays the game in the non-compromising way I used to blah blah blah...." Poof!

You sure Graeme LeSaux wasnt saying how hard he was 'getting'?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He said in the paper that Pardew was the best manager he played for, the only problem being Pardew thought he was the best looking man in london! That made me laugh this morning!
    Mills was quite funny regarding his views on Pires and Bellamy!
  • Options
    Whats McKenzie said this week ?
  • Options
    didnt lesaux bash up batty?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Not his biggest fan, but at least he is doing some good stuff, and that is why he is getting coverage:

All well and good especially how he battered Craig Bellamy,
    As I said - Legend!
    much better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]didnt lesaux bash up batty?
    No, Le Saux is a batty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    No, Le Saux is a batty.

Alledgedly..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    No, Le Saux is a batty.

Alledgedly..........

...with Sol Campbell and Steffan Freund.
  • Options
    And Ambrose1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]He thought Pardew was the best all round manager he's ever played for!

And no mention of Curbs, who made him as a player.

Pardont?
    'Nuff said.
  • Options
    ooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its a fact that unless its been in the Gaurdian its not a FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have to say hats off to DM, hopefully he'll raise some decent dosh; as well as promoting awareness of the difficulties disabled (particularly wheelchair bound) people encounter on a daily basis. Top effort!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharlesRoadatlas[/cite]Have to say hats off to DM, hopefully he'll raise some decent dosh; as well as promoting awareness of the difficulties disabled (particularly wheelchair bound) people encounter on a daily basis. Top effort!

Well yes...but that still doesn't put him very high on my list of favourite people Charles.
  • Options
    He's not very popular with Canaries fans either after comments allegedly made to the local press about his home town.