Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Airman

edited October 2009 in Match Day Travel
What are the coach arrangements for Yeovil? Are the coaches picking up from Charlton and then going onto Bromley etc or is one starting from Bromley?

Comments

• Saturday, November 21st (3pm): Yeovil Town

Charlton (Anchor & Hope Lane) 9.30am
    Medway Services 9.30am
    Gravesend (Tollgate underpass bus stop) 9.45am
    Maidstone 1 - Armstrong Road 9.45am
    Eltham Well Hall (roundabout, Well Hall Road north) 9.45am
    Bexleyheath (Albion Road, rear of Civic Offices) 10am
    Bromley North station 10am
    Maidstone 2 - Somerfield Hospital 10am
    Dartford (Heath Lane) 10.10am
    Larkfield - Kingfisher Road bus stop 10.15am
    Godstone fire station 10.35am

Fare £16. The mobility coach will run to this match from Charlton, Well Hall and Bromley. Places will be available for purchase online (Red Card holders only), by phone on 0871 226 1905 or in person at The Valley. Maidstone pick-ups are subject to demand.
  • Yeah but I wanna get the back seats/together seats on the coach and I cant do that if its going from Charlton to Bromley :(
  • Maybe not his job to sort out your together seats?
  • I'm not saying that, im just asking what order the picking up is going, thats all
  • Depends on numbers, but we're not likely to start a coach at Bromley.
  • Good.

Make Bromley pay double.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Good.

Make Bromley pay double.

No probs...we can afford it!
  • so every coach will be starting at charlton or is there any other start places? :P
  • bump this up :)
  • Nathan, why do you want back seats? It's not a 10 year old school trip to bloody Lullingstone Roman Villa
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Nathan, why do you want back seats? It's not a 10 year old school trip to bloody Lullingstone Roman Villa

LOL. Cyber bully strikes again!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Nathan, why do you want back seats? It's not a 10 year old school trip to bloody Lullingstone Roman Villa
    No, Lullingstone Villa away is the second round, if we beat Northwich.

Well as theres 3 of us going on the coach, it would make sense wouldnt it?
  • indeed :)
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Good.

Make Bromley pay double.

No probs...we can afford it!
    just a shame we have to share a coach with all of the riff raf from Bexley...
  • The first coach will start from Charlton and the second from Medway Services. Additional coaches will start from Charlton, Bexleyheath and Maidstone as numbers dictate.

Must admit i would think twice about getting bus after Leeds experience. we got on bus at Charlton which came from maidenhead ( i think) and hubby and i could not sit together, not on