Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Super Kev

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Am I alone in wanting to see Kevin and Darren up front against Arsenal this weekend?
I am bored of JFH now!

Comments

• I GUESS I AM!
  • you sure are....within 10 mins of the game starting you'd be wondering why you ever thought it...at 27 that lad has had far to many chances in my opinion and will only ever be 3rd/4th striker at best + 15/20 mins at the end of a game.
  • I'd prefer to see both Bents unleashed.

I am not a fan of Big Bent but he looked ok against Pompey and with Arsenal having no Gallas we need to be big and mobile up top to give them soemthing to think about.

Rommy to terrorise whoever plays left back and the two Bents giving it to their centre halves.
  • i'd go with Big Bent as well.

Might do JFH a bit of good knowing his place isn't secured.
  • What about Kev down the right, Romm on the left (granted he will narrow us as he cuts inside, but he does that down the right anyway) and Kish and Faye in the middle with Bent squared upfront?
  • what about Kev sitting comfortably in the stand
  • [cite] Eltham_addick:[/cite]what about Kev sitting comfortably in the stand

Without doubt his best position.
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]i'd go with Big Bent as well.

Might do JFH a bit of good knowing his place isn't secured.

Have to agree with that I guess MB is next in line.
  • I'm coming out here.

My name is AFKA and i don't think Lisbie is half as bad a player as some people make out. In fact, i still believe he could be a big player for us this season.

There, i've done it. Let the abuse begin !!
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]I'm coming out here.

My name is AFKA and i don't think Lisbie is half as bad a player as some people make out. In fact, i still believe he could be a big player for us this season.

"STONE HIM, STONE HIM, STONE HIM"

"But all I said was that Lisbie was good enough for the 1st team"
  • Sponsored links:

• He may even get a Hat-rick on Saturday then dis-appear for another 3 years...!
  • ..he is still dining out on that Liverpool game, in my opinion he could probably get 10/15 goals in the championship (but maybe not even that). He is no way good enough for our first team and I'd rather see a youngster given a chance if the worst came to the worst.
  • [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]I'm coming out here.

"STONE HIM, STONE HIM, STONE HIM"

"But all I said was that Lisbie was good enough for the 1st team"

I'll take 2 large pebbles and a bag of gravel!
  • AFKA - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
  • THERE'S NO LIMITS !!!
  • LOL

He has had enough chances and should be dumped in the thames. Rather see one of the yoof given a game.

Don't be brainwashed into believing he is an up and coming youngster with something to offer. Fight it - say after me ten times - "Kevin Lisbie is old and crap"!!
  • get rid of him....... theres no way he can cut it now........his confidence must be so low now anyway.......

I bet hes proper rich as well......
  • I think it was last season when we played at Highbury, in the papers that day was a quote from Lisbie saying how one day he would love to play for Arsenal!!!

Laugh? I almost peed my pants!