Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse are losing

QPR 1-0 Palarse Buszaky 19 (pen)

Comments

• Options
    So what
  • Options
    1-1 in the end - Ambrose again. Is that 10 goals now?
  • Options
    does it matter he was shit for us
  • Options
    funny how Ambrose, Lisbie etc etc were all "shit" for us, but manage to knock in goal after goal for everyone else.
  • Options
    An awful lot of our "fans" spend an awful lot of their time running down our own players. Maybe being someplace where they're not considered "shit" helps them.
  • Options
    Why are you posting about this?

What has this got to do with us?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Why are you posting about this?

tbf its not in General Charlton, and some of us are very interested.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]funny how Ambrose, Lisbie etc etc were all "shit" for us, but manage to knock in goal after goal for everyone else.

A bit like Glasgow Rangers then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]funny how Ambrose, Lisbie etc etc were all "shit" for us, but manage to knock in goal after goal for everyone else.

Not exactly true...he made a return to Ipswich in a blaze of glory(on loan wasn't it?) and did sweet FA for them.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Why are you posting about this?

What has this got to do with us?[/quote]

tbf its not in General Charlton, and some of us are [b]very [/b]interested.[/quote]

Fair enough, I apologise....I didn't think Charlton fans would be very interested in QPR or Crystal P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]funny how Ambrose, Lisbie etc etc were all "shit" for us, but manage to knock in goal after goal for everyone else.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Why are you posting about this?

What has this got to do with us?[/quote]

A bit like Glasgow Rangers then.[/quote]

Bollocks!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [/cite]

Some managers know how to get the best out of individual players, other managers can't be bothered with all that.

Edit: I just can't get this to quote correctly. Duh!
  • Options
    although he could go missing I always rated Ambrose, seems like we have to give full credit to Warnock who seems to ge getting more out of him than any of our managers. I don't know what position he plays in for Palace but he would revel in the position Jonjo has been given this season.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Agree with you salad and he plays second striker in a 4-4-1-1
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    People moaned about Ambrose because when he played for us he was by and large not actually very good. Those fans that expressed that view have nothing to reproach themselves for. He was crap by all accounts at Newcastle and did little for Ipswich when on loan. Warnock has got the best out of him (so far) so for Palace thats hunky dory for the rest of us ultimately- so what. Lisbie had chance after chance and in the main failed to deliver hence the murmurs of discontent. Charlton fans are not alone in whinging at underperforming players, it happens wherever football is played.Charlton fan's in my experience have always appreciated any player who is honest enough to be able to put hand on heart and say they tried their best for our great club. That's why we love players like Chris Powell-Carl Leaburn etc etc.
    I prefer to focus on the players that have worn the shirt with pride and delivered the goods and this decade the pro's outweigh the con's. What Darren Ambrose or Kevin Lisbie do now interests me little beacause when they played for my club they were bit part players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]So what

Blimey my mistake. I thought most of our younger fans considered Palace to be our main rivals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Bollocks!
    Good summary of another Euro "campaign"