Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

children in need rocks the albert hall

Paulo nuntini.... wtf....

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Paulo nuntini.... wtf....

ski bi da boo ba de ba,
    i wasn't sure if he was singing in english, italian, welsh or arabic. now this opra singer, wow. ;-)
  • I would.... she super fine.
  • imagine the opragasms
    daamn :~)
  • Thierry Henry's doing a juggling act in a minute.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Thierry Henry's doing a juggling act in a minute.

Thought he'd be at the mens handball world cup at the minute - France are reigning champions surprisingly.
  • What happend to cheryl cole she used to be fit and smile... now she looks like some sort of stock aitken and waterman dancing robot.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]What happend to cheryl cole she used to be fit and smile... now she looks like some sort of stock aitken and waterman dancing robot.

There's something about her that puts me off. Can't put my finger on it, although her choice of husband might have a bearing on it. i just dislike her.
  • I really enjoyed this surprisingly. Although i just dont get the dizzie rascal thang, i did like the duet with Dame Shirley. Muse rocked, Snow Patrol awesome & their duet with Ms Cole showed she can actually sing BUT when she talks OMG! Its like nails down a blackboard!
  • 'Bonkers' is a good choon, the rest is just shouty nonsense. . . . . Not sure if Lily Allen can sing but when you look like that who cares. Ditto Cheryl Geordie.

Now Dame Shirley Bassey. . . . lock up your glassware!

Mika. . . just lock up.
  • Cant stand Dizzee Rascal either. Cant understand what he's saying for a start. Bonkers was a hit mainly because of the music, which was Armin Van Helden.

Gonna probably get a bit of stick for this, but i think Take That are awesome. Really like the stuff they have released since they 're-formed'. World Class entertainers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gonna probably get a bit of stick for this, but i think Take That are awesome. Really like the stuff they have released since they 're-formed'. World Class entertainers.

won't get no stick from me, they are class..
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Thierry Henry's doing a juggling act in a minute.

Thought he'd be at the mens handball world cup at the minute - France are reigning champions surprisingly.

Yeah, but apparently the winning goal in the final came off someones foot...
  • VG totally agree, was no fan of Take That before but since their relaunch think they are awesome, much better without that Williams fella.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Thierry Henry's doing a juggling act in a minute.

Yeah, but apparently the winning goal in the final came off someones foot...

Very good!!:-)