Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie (name yer) Price

Is it only me that hates this dumb simpleton? She is a product of wimmins adoration, who see her as a cross between the dalai lama and the pope. She is munt, not mint and has a weird top lip that looks like it is permanently covered in jizz, come on ladies, why do you love her so, is it her choice in men? No thought not, her intelligence? Unlikely, what is it that makes you buy magazines because she is in them? She is not a munter but is not exactly stunning either so don't understand what men see in her.

Comments

• Amen. Hopefully she'll stay there in the jungle...forever....please
  • I would

would need a plank across my arse to stop me falling in - and it'd be like waggling a sausage in the dartford tunnel - but I would nonetheless give her the best 4 seconds of my life
  • Thanks swisdom- I've just laughed out loud on the 19.37 to Lee and everyone is looking at me! Haha.
  • SLAG that's all she is. A nobody.
  • Think it has someting to do with a woman who has shown great entrepreneurial skills to make a fortune and career out of nothing. Most women (and men, no sexism intended here) have nothing special about them likely to make them rich and famous - yet many desire it. Katie is an inspiration in this way.

To be fair to her, she has done very well for herself despite possessing very little talent in any particualr field. Myabe that is what makes her special.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]Think it has someting to do with a woman who has shown great entrepreneurial skills to make a fortune and career out of nothing. Most women (and men, no sexism intended here) have nothing special about them likely to make them rich and famous - yet many desire it. Katie is an inspiration in this way.

To be fair to her, she has done very well for herself despite possessing very little talent in any particualr field. Myabethatis what makes her special.

SPECIAL??? Now, I've just watched Katherine Jenkins on the box and THERE's a special young lady. It a strange old society we live in where a talentless troll like Jordan seems to be held out as a role model (inspiration???) for young girls more so than someone as talented (...and stunning, I'll admit it) as Katherine Jenkins.
  • SiSi
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]Think it has someting to do with a woman who has shown great entrepreneurial skills to make a fortune and career out of nothing. Most women (and men, no sexism intended here) have nothing special about them likely to make them rich and famous - yet many desire it. Katie is an inspiration in this way.

To be fair to her, she has done very well for herself despite possessing very little talent in any particualr field. Myabethatis what makes her special.

SPECIAL??? Now, I've just watched Katherine Jenkins on the box and THERE's a special young lady. It a strange old society we live in where a talentless troll like Jordan seems to be held out as a role model (inspiration???) for young girls more so than someone as talented (...and stunning, I'll admit it) as Katherine Jenkins.

Stunning indeed.

Special can have a wide range of inferences - KP and KJ are special in very different ways. But both are unique. Unfortunately, as you say, it is more a reflection of our society as to why Katie Price has been allowed to become 'special' in the first instance. Same with Jade Goody. They have both been highly inspirational for young women who have no real talent, because they have shown that you can still become rich and famous anyway. Sad but true.
  • hold on "what men see in her" what "men" are these then Dwight York ?? various footballers?? and Peter Andre ?? ---------------they seem to be a perfect match. Big c**nts and silly c**nts .
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Is it only me that hates this dumb simpleton? She is a product of wimmins adoration, who see her as a cross between the dalai lama and the pope. She is munt, not mint and has a weird top lip that looks like it is permanently covered in jizz, come on ladies, why do you love her so, is it her choice in men? No thought not, her intelligence? Unlikely, what is it that makes you buy magazines because she is in them? She is not a munter but is not exactly stunning either so don't understand what men see in her.
    If she's a product of anything, it's the glamour model industry, and it's just that she's been a lot more savvy about promoting herself than most. As for what men see in her, I don't think they're looking as far up as her face.
  • Before she was pneumatically enhanced Jordan was a beautiful girl - now she's gone a bit OTT with the surgery she is just a mess.

Fair play to her for amassing the wealth she has but she is an odious person who has no regard for anyone but herself!

I do however stand by my earlier "I would" statement
  • Sponsored links:

• To me, Jordan is just a big pair of fake, plastic tits. Nothing to say for herself and with no discernable talent (apart from probably handing out BJ's to magazine editors to make sure she appears in them).

It's what she's done to the aspirations of today's young people (albeit the stupid, talentless ones) that saddens me. I'm hoping the Aussie jungle won't let me down and she gets bitten by something poisonous - and puts she puts herself out of our misery.

But anyone who watches the TV programmes or buys the moronic magazines with her in them is equally to blame for the f*ckwit society that we now live in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Before she was pneumatically enhanced Jordan was a beautiful girl - now she's gone a bit OTT with the surgery she is just a mess.

Fair play to her for amassing the wealth she has but she is an odious person who has no regard for anyone but herself!

I do however stand by my earlier "I would" statement

Have to agree with you Swis, she was a stunner before all the Surgery.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I would

would need a plank across my arse to stop me falling in - and it'd be like waggling a sausage in the dartford tunnel - but I would nonetheless give her the best 4 seconds of my life

Lol brilliant!
  • I really don't like Jordan but have some sympathy for Katie Price. Therein lies the problem. We are dealing with two different people here. The public persona, Jordan, irritates the feck out of me and I really dislike her mainly because of the way she seems to treat her kids and uses them to promote her career etc and the whole break-up with Andre where he has acted with great dignity and restraint whilst she has done quite the opposite what with her Ibiza trip, the cage-fighting cross-dresser of a boyfriend etc. However, Katie Price is I think quite a vulnerable woman who just wants to be loved and has dealt with some shit in her life over the years. Where does one end and one begin ?

As for giving her one ? No thanks, she ain't even good looking any more and her tits are just too ridiculous for words. Plus, you really don't know where she's been.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I would

It would be like waving a flag at wembley, it must look like a wizards sleeve.
  • Think i'm too old to be able to answer this fairly. But i really dont find her inspirational at all. However, in this reality tv driven world we live in, where people who can whistle the national anthem through their nose get air time, i can see why some young girls would want to emulate her. As previous mentioned, sad reflection on society. By the way, totally agree with the Kathryn Jenkins comments. I should hate her, the talented beautiful cowbag! BUT shes just so nice!
  • I think she should be the Friday Would Ya to see how she is viewed by the Charltonlife Masses.
  • I fail to see how she can be classed as an entrepreneur. Im pretty sure she didnt sit down and design her range of clothes or perfumes, write her silly amount of books or understands anything about business & economics. She simply puts her name to things and says 'i bet that'll look nice in pink'. Dyson & Sugar are what i would call entrepreneurs...Jordan is simply a sell-out.
  • Unless the conversation is about her or about sex or about her having sex, she has nothing to say.

That said you can't deny she's done well for herself. Reportedly getting paid 350k for this series of I'm a celebrity and now the US want her as a host/reporter on their version and are going to pay her 300k. Not bad work if you can get it.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I would

I'd take sloppies if you could just leave the plank when you're done. I can't imagine the whole escapade would be the proudest 4 seconds of my life anyway, so there's no point in being prissy about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think the kind of brain dead bint who thinks Jordan is a role model would be the sort of person who frequents forums such as this Steve.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I fail to see how she can be classed as an entrepreneur. Im pretty sure she didnt sit down and design her range of clothes or perfumes, write her silly amount of books or understands anything about business & economics. She simply puts her name to things and says 'i bet that'll look nice in pink'. Dyson & Sugar are what i would call entrepreneurs...Jordan is simply a sell-out.

Depends how you define entrepreneur I guess. For me, it's someone who makes money out of something, from effectively nothing. Jordan is the epitome of that definition in my eyes. It doesn;t have to involve a great invention or great business skills.
  • [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I fail to see how she can be classed as an entrepreneur. Im pretty sure she didnt sit down and design her range of clothes or perfumes, write her silly amount of books or understands anything about business & economics. She simply puts her name to things and says 'i bet that'll look nice in pink'. Dyson & Sugar are what i would call entrepreneurs...Jordan is simply a sell-out.

Depends how you define entrepreneur I guess. For me, it's someone who makes money out of something, from effectively nothing. Jordan is the epitome of that definition in my eyes. It doesn;t have to involve a great invention or great business skills.

I would say that Jordan or Katie Price is a brand. Her advisors/managment are the Entrepeneurs.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I fail to see how she can be classed as an entrepreneur. Im pretty sure she didnt sit down and design her range of clothes or perfumes, write her silly amount of books or understands anything about business & economics. She simply puts her name to things and says 'i bet that'll look nice in pink'. Dyson & Sugar are what i would call entrepreneurs...Jordan is simply a sell-out.

I would say that Jordan or Katie Price is a brand. Her advisors/managment are the Entrepeneurs.

Yet she is the one who has ended up with all the cash.
  • [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

What they are doing it for free? That's nice...

I'm still stunned you think she's an "inspiration".
  • Is she any worse than Rooney's bird? Talentless, scouse bint who has somehow escaped a life of doleing out fish & chips to slack-jawed chavs, at the local chippie in Croxteth, or whatever Mersey hellhole she emerged from.

"Coleen writes a weekly column for OK! magazine, for which she is paid £41,667 per month. Coleen writes about her style and news."

FFS
  • she doesent come across as a tart,decent upbringing for a start.
  • SiSi
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

What they are doing it for free? That's nice...

I'm still stunned you think she's an "inspiration".

I didn't say they did it for nothing. But she is one of the 50 richest Brits - you don't get there from simply being well managed - especially for someone without any talent and no wealthy family legacy. You really think that out of the thousands of glamour models before and after her, it is only down to 'good management' that made her one of the richest people in the country? That would perhaps be a little naive.

And i don't think she is an inspiration - it's a fact. Ask any of her thousands of adoring young female friends, and they will tell you that, to them, she is an inspiration. She's not an inspiration to me, and I don't think it's necessarily right that she is an inspiration to them, but she most definitely is - hence her enormous popularity with young girls. I'm 'stunned' that you can't see that.
  • she is everything that is wrong with britain.
  • agree with Nolly. At least Colleen has abit of respect for herself.