Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone collect train set stuff

Post leak in roof had to move stuff and come across some boxes of train set stuff.........it may be old tat as was my uncles
would hate to throw out and then find out may have been okay for someone he did love his train set...so if anyone fancys some stuff i will drop off and then
you can bin if crap or keep.........hope the xbox boys and PS3rs will be too busy in the killing zone to laugh

Comments

• Trains..........Charlton!

Reckon you've hit the jackpot on here son.
  • Stick it on Ebay. You'll get someone buy it for sure.
  • Millwall fans will love this.........
  • Old train set stuff can be quite valuable. I suggest you find the name of your local model railway club and ask them for advice on selling.
  • Yes, we drive to the Valley so can either meet up before/after the game or I can go earlier and come via Dartford. Whichever suits you best, cheers,T. PS I'm kind of guessing it's Dartford!
  • Yes indeed Graham, will fit in with you and your plans. could be Dartford way at any time (m'way problems permitting). Know the town well, took my test there in 1964! !jf you whisper a 'phone no. and/or address I'll be there. Cheers, Terry
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Yes indeed Graham, will fit in with you and your plans. could be Dartford way at any time (m'way problems permitting). Know the town well, took my test there in 1964! !jf you whisper a 'phone no. and/or address I'll be there. Cheers, Terry

When whispers go wrong #48239478
  • Have you got an r108 signal box.....

"Theve got one mum....."

Classic yellow pages.
  • B*gger!!
  • Get a waiting room you two!
  • Sponsored links:

• Peep Peep said Thomas
  • some people.
  • say hello Ivor "toot toot"
  • Good to know I'm not alone!
  • Just for Uncle!

ivor1.jpg
  • Postgate the Genius
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Postgate the Genius

Very true!
  • who did the talking re Ivor the Engine first was on TV ? great voice. I think the dragons lived in ivor engine didnt they ?
  • GH - Just do a search for Idris Dragon on You tube - Well worth it!!
  • Come on you lot, stop hiding, you know you all want it really.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]"Come on you lot, stop hiding, you know you all want it really"
    said Jordan, after stepping out of Selhursts newly installed spray tanning booth.