Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Citeh Coaches

If there are enough lifers takin up the coach offer can we put it to the club to have a lifer's coach.I went on a coach up to United and it was pretty grim,would rather go up with a good set of chaps and chappesses.

Comments

• and you think going up with this lot would be more fun????
  • Yeah we could have 'Internet Geeks' emblazoned across the back window!
  • and everyone could take their pets!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]and everyone could take their pets!

no way, i dont like hair!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]and everyone could take their pets!

I'd never get KB on a coach ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]and everyone could take their pets!

no way, i dont like hair!

Except facial of course
  • MCSMCS
    edited March 2007
    Nah dood, i like human hair, i dont like animal hair! They are so stoopid they lick to get clean! I wash my beard with shampoo! Imagine if licked my self clean (i wish lol) everyone would think i am a dirty bugger! Animals are orrible. (apart from frank, who is ok)
  • Thanks for the response peeps absolutely no help what so ever.
  • told you, it was a bad idea in the first place ;-)
  • I agree with getting a lifers coach but the root of the problem is ............ sorry wrong thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]told you, it was a bad idea in the first place ;-)
    Imagine sitting on a coach and listening to this for 5 hours!
    [cite]
  • Rothko could stand all the way :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]If there are enough lifers takin up the coach offer can we put it to the club to have a lifer's coach.I went on a coach up to United and it was pretty grim,would rather go up with a good set of chaps and chappesses.

I am with you on this NSS.
  • come on peeps how many lifers are goin to go by coach
  • its a great idea, but completely impractical Steve, due to the variety of areas where people live.

The best idea if people wanted to get others together would be to try and orchastrate a 'leader' for particular areas. Ie. You say 'right, i'm getting the Bexleyheath coach and will coordinate for anyone else on here who wants to get it as well' you get a group booking done that way.
  • What if we all agreed to get on at one particular point,I would be prepared to travel to one.Not being funny but these coaches are painful compared to the Bill and Wally days and it is seriously dampening my enthusiasm to go unless with a decent crowd.
  • yeh quality idea. Only taken the coach once away with charlton though and that was against Reading and you can imagine how dull that journey went.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]What if we all agreed to get on at one particular point,I would be prepared to travel to one.Not being funny but these coaches are painful compared to the Bill and Wally days and it is seriously dampening my enthusiasm to go unless with a decent crowd.

I sing, I dance and do magic tricks - my coach will be the best!
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]What if we all agreed to get on at one particular point,I would be prepared to travel to one.Not being funny but these coaches are painful compared to the Bill and Wally days and it is seriously dampening my enthusiasm to go unless with a decent crowd.

I could speak to Wendy P and steward a 'lifers' coach from Bexleyheath no problem although we'd have to accomodate 4 non-lifers (mates/parents). We need enough interest before I speak to Wendy though and at the moment it doesn't seem as though the enthusiasm is there.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]What if we all agreed to get on at one particular point,I would be prepared to travel to one.Not being funny but these coaches are painful compared to the Bill and Wally days and it is seriously dampening my enthusiasm to go unless with a decent crowd.

I sing, I dance and do magic tricks - my coach will be the best!

no way, i have beard entertainment, mine will be the best!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]no way, i have beard entertainment, mine will be the best!

Four hours of you doing Brian Blessed impressions, I think not!
  • five, if you include all the pick up points! people will be privaliged to have been in the bearded ones com pan aye!
  • edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]five, if you include all the pick up points! people will be privaliged to have been in the bearded ones com pan aye!

It's what the ipod was invented for
  • MCSMCS
    edited March 2007
    what, an anti Ollie device!! lol
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]What if we all agreed to get on at one particular point,I would be prepared to travel to one.Not being funny but these coaches are painful compared to the Bill and Wally days and it is seriously dampening my enthusiasm to go unless with a decent crowd.

I could speak to Wendy P and steward a 'lifers' coach from Bexleyheath no problem although we'd have to accomodate 4 non-lifers (mates/parents). We need enough interest before I speak to Wendy though and at the moment it doesn't seem as though the enthusiasm is there.

i would be only lifer from my party but would have another 3 people at least (2 kids) but they love all the banter.