Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal fan @ work - update

Doesn't seem to want to talk about "the match" today for some reason. Strange that.

However, I did manage to point out that John Terry had managed to come round and get back from the hospital with concussion to celebrate Chelsea's win all before he'd actually managed to get out of the car park - as apparently it took him two and a half hours just to get out of the multi-storey. Gutted!!) :o)

Comments

• 'The Match' LOL well although a Good game, our one on Saturday was better..!
  • Yeh mine is a little quiet today.
  • those in my office don't seem to want to talk about the game....all they are doing is pointing out how young their side was and how good will they be in 2/3 years (I hate to admit it, and haven't to any of them, but privately I agree)

the Hampsters in my office have taken all the banter pretty well.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]

the Hampsters in my office have taken all the banter pretty well.....

A Hamster where I work told me there were better things they could have done with the £250 that her and her husband paid for their 'Legends' nosh up and match tickets on Saturday...HeHe
  • the arsenal fan at my work asked me if i went to my game, he asks every week. even tho i say "i go to most away games, and all at home"
    i haven't even mentioned his game, let alone whether he went.

there are 4 arsenal fans in my office not 1 went. 1 millwall, who doesn't go, 2 palace who both go. 1 west ham who's sweedish and doesn't go, 1 chelsea who is irish and now moved to boston
    1 girl who goes with arsenal her dad every now and then but said something about not being able to see much as she watches the telly at emirates on the 2 occasions she went instead of the live action so she's not even worth mentioning.
  • Quiet as a mouse today he is. doesn't seem to want to talk about football, or more specifically "the match" at all.

Strange that.
  • same as my one. funny as he did mention on monday that charlton were apparently lucky at the weekend.

he still keeps asking me if its mathematically impossible for us to stay up.
  • Are all these Arsenal fans at your offices really that thick or are you just teasing us ?
  • the one at my office is thick.

someone asked him monday if arsenal were playing tues or wed, he said tues, i told him wed. thick.
  • My one was asking me what the difference was between finishing third and fourth this season.

I said, "fucked if I know mate", before adding, "probably about half a million quid in prize money - not that your lot need it having been live on the telly for 14 consecutive games".

Just got a blank look back. I don't think he likes me much. GUTTED!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had a barny with one, he was saying " if we ere still in it, we would win it" Mug! You are out because you are not good enough! South London Rejects!
  • Brilliant...mine just said exactly the same..."there isn't a team in that draw who we couldn't beat"!!! Er, PSV?
  • They Need to be Brought Down a Level.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]Brilliant...mine just said exactly the same..."there isn't a team in that draw who we couldn't beat"!!! Er, PSV?

And Chelsea as i believe Wenger has never beaten Mourinho?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]Brilliant...mine just said exactly the same..."there isn't a team in that draw who we couldn't beat"!!! Er, PSV?[/quote]

Regular!
  • He's just said to me, "Did you see there were more people out our game last night than at Spurs?"

Silence from me.

"Yes, we had a youth cup game and 38,000 turned up"

Me: "That's good, but I bet you'd still rather be in European competition - like Spurs"

Silence from him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]He's just said to me, "Did you see there were more people out our game last night than at Spurs?"

Silence from me.

"Yes, we had a youth cup game and 38,000 turned up"

Me: "That's good, but I bet you'd still rather be in European competition - like Spurs"

Silence from him.

The impression I get is that you get on really well with your work mates...LOL