Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Medway Services away coach pick-up

edited December 2009 in Match Day Travel
Although we have used this as an away pick-up for some time, there is an increasing parking enforcement issue there and the parking charge is £8, which is a bit steep.

We'd be interested in suggestions for an alternative, with reasonable parking, preferably not too far off the M2 because although coaches currently start there we would hope to resume running from Canterbury at some point.

Any thoughts from the locals?

Comments

• Priestfield.
  • yeah run from Canterbury pleasee!
  • Homebase in Rochester less than 3 minutes off the M2
  • Canterbury would be very handy but unless you live close to the centre where any pick up point would be, parking is very bad, there are lots of car parks but it is so expensive and makes the £8 at Medway seem not so bad
  • hempstead valley shopping centre is close with free parking and a coach pick up point
  • Bridgewood or Wigmore - both have commuter car parks and are already used by Kings Ferry
  • Yeah parking is terrible in Cantebury but I'm not to far from the coach park bit so just pick up there! ;) :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Yeah parking is terrible in Cantebury but I'm not to far from the coach park bit so just pick up there! ;):)

That would do me too :-)