Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Here are a few icons for use. Assorted button-like images, but don't all pick the same ones (if any are actually appealing), for obvious reasons. There bigger than needed, but the Forum software will do all the necessary re-sizing. I'll get hunting for good Charlton-inspired pics that I can make into icons. Any suggestions or requests?

alien.jpg
bitch.jpg
bomb.jpg
clockwork.jpg
crossbones.jpg
employee.jpg
eyeball.jpg
idiot.jpg
notnormal.jpg
parental.jpg
nuclear.jpg
raf.jpg
redskull.jpg
rainbow.jpg
ska.jpg
scotland.jpg
spain.jpg
spinnaker.jpg
stgeorge.jpg
student.jpg
trollied.jpg
unionjack.jpg
usa.jpg
wales.jpg
yinyan.jpg

Choose the one you like and, preferably something no one else is using yet, and save it to your desktop. Then go to Account/Account Pictures and choose it from the Browse menu etc.

Comments

• Can i have 'tr ollie ed' (trollied) its got my name it it and i am always trollied!

Or have i got the wrong end of the stick.
  • Could I have a crow being sick please.
  • Could I have 'not normal'...........!!?
  • what does all this mean? that people are going to have big pictures etc at the end of each of their posts which 1. alert the boss that you're on a non work related website and 2. get right on my nerves.

if we want that we can go to cafc fans surely?
  • Curbit i think its sposed to be just an icon, like your 'view from ya window' icon.
  • Look mine is the trollied one
  • i don't think so B, i think it relates to the little box ones next to your name.

Don't worry, I don't want to see all of that other cr ap on here either.
  • ah i see, panic over.
  • No way Curb_it. As they say, just the very small 32x32 pixel icons. This definelty isn't the place for multiple flashing images and large signatures. I don't even want smileys!

But, in a related way, there is a button at the end of everyone's control panel on the left, called Text Only Mode, which can be turned on to strip out all extra added colour and images in comments (this can also be done on a per comment or per user basis, with the "block comment"; "block user" buttons in every comment near the "quote" button. Images etc will be shown as simple links. The colour of the Forum design will stay though, but this can be used with any Style Sheet, including the @Work one, which is almost black and white.
  • [cite] LoOkOuT:[/cite]No way Curb_it. As they say, just the very small 32x32 pixel icons. This definelty isn't the place for multiple flashing images and large signatures. I don't even want smileys!quote]

Here here
  • Sponsored links:

• Wierd, my 'here here' comment came out in the quote box!
  • edited September 2006
    Cos you got the end tag ---ie [/quote]--- buggered up you twonk ;-)

fix it by putting:

[/quote]
  • Oh yeah what a twonk i am!
  • someone was asking me earlier about these. This old thread might help.

If its not clear how to save your own then post here, and someone like polo or lookout will help