Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Help Please.........

Setting up our new DVD Recorder:

What with the TV,Sky box, video player and now our DVD we've got more wires/leads than a plate of spaghetti.
I know they all must go somewhere, but............

Theres no urgency abut this, but can anyone recommend a TV/Ariel type person ?

Many thanks.

PS. We're in the SE26/SE23 Sydenham area.

Comments

• I always get my wires crossed ;-)
  • MOG, If you using HDMI or Scart leads the best thing to do is get yourself a auto splitter. which will automatically select which item you are using.
  • Why not get a scart switch box - you can get them for £29.99 or thereabouts from Maplin - have one - works great with all the boxes and only one lead to the TV - neat indeed!
  • Hi mog, are you looking to minimise the cables or just sort of find the best way to connect all your devices.
  • [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Hi mog, are you looking to minimise the cables or just sort of find the best way to connect all your devices.

Sort out how to connect them........
    Will obviously pay for someone to come round & sort it out.
  • Try ringing Bostal Hill TV Centre in Plumstead 0208 310 8383.

Little shop been there years and always helpful. He will give you a number for someone I'm sure.
  • Just "bump" this:
    I'd rather give my hard earned to a Lifer or their mate..............
  • You need one of those bits of kit mentioned above MOG - a junction box for cables. Ask my Dad, he's technically minded !